Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Re: Swan Fight

Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:31 pm

Felon
Are you off your meds again? You seem kind of wired lately. Not judging, just asking.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:59 am

Nershi wrote:Sounds like some sadistic fukcs who probably don’t have souls.

Says the cat shooter. It's cool for you guys to shoot cats....just an animal out there trying to live.....but a farmer doing the same exact shoot to a deer, just indiscriminately shooting an animal they don't care for.....that you have a problem with?

Freaking hypocrites.

At least the farmer is shooting the deer because it's fukcing with his bottom line. Unlike you guys shooting cats just to kill......

.....sounds like something only a sadistic fukcs who don't have souls.

As with most things....it all depends on who's ox you're looking to gore.

I really don't care if you guys shoot cats. Just don't act like you're morally superior than a farmer shooting deer.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:04 am

kwackkillncrew wrote:Guess I should have shot the cow and 2 calves that just ate our apple tree and raspberry Bush. I mean we did pay for the plants and put time and effort into them in Hope's of making jam this winter.

Also the commercial fishing boats should probably start sinking sport fishing boats since they are taking fish from "their bottom line"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Your property....your rights. The Alaska Fish and Game or whatever the state wildlife department is called.....they didn't ask your permission to have their animals on your property, did they?

If it was a cat you would've shot it i bet. So don't act like you're above killing an animal on your property you don't like.

Your commercial fishing to sport fishing analogy is retarded. We're talking about private ownership property rights here.....who the hell is the property owner in your analogy? Is the ocean/seas/lakes/rivers privately owned up there? I must of missed that one......
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:05 am

Take-a-Gander wrote:Felon
Are you off your meds again? You seem kind of wired lately. Not judging, just asking.

Nope, still taking my meds.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:52 am

Be thoughtful when it comes to property rights and wildlife… Most Americans don’t really want the hunting/wildlife culture of Europe where the king owns the critters.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:54 am

Feral cats are an invasive species introduced by man and terrible on natural birds and other species. Left unchecked they can get out of control. Little different than farmer Joe shooting deer year round to save a few bushels of corn.

Honestly I don’t really care about the deer. I just find it funny - killing baby geese not okay, sadistic fukcs. But killing fawns okay because poor farmer. It seems like the farmers are doing just fine. Never met a poor corn farmer.

Speaking of cats, what happened to yours?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:09 pm

Someone shot them and threw them in a dumpster. Found out when a dock worker happened to look in a trash bag and call them in....they were all chipped so the vet called me two days after they went missing. No idea who did it or how they were able to get all three without me hearing the shots.

I never said I was cool with farmers shooting fawns. I would rather they didn't, but I'm not going to tell another man what he can or can't do on his own property.... especially when it doesn't affect me. Water rights, pollution issues....quite honestly drainage/environmental issues from farming are a much larger issue that actually affects the public as a whole. A third of the gulf dead zone is attributable to just the MN River watershed. Kibd of hard to argue that what those farmers are doing doesn't affect others. Deer live the entirety of their lives in a square mile. Unless you're a neighbor within that square mile who hunts and isn't a fellow farmer... pretty rare....or there's public land adjacent to or within that square mile.....a farmer shooting deer literally never will impact your life in any way whatsoever.

That's the problem with hunters and landowner relations.....not knowing when to pick their battles. Demanding farmers to not mow, or shoot animals they don't own they never granted permission to be on their property.....results in them mowing the fukc out of everything and shooting every last deer they possibly can.

There's way more wildlife on my family's/relatives land because I understand that's it not what you say but how you say it. They don't mow until after the 4th, and they don't shoot nearly as many deer as they used to.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:47 am

Sorry to hear about the cats.

Any idea who did it?

Do you got some enemies that were seeking revenge ?

Cats pissing on the neighbors property?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:11 pm

I've got a hunch it might've been family....but I dunno, also seems unlikely. The female never left the property so it had to be someone I really pissed off, which is possible.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:36 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
kwackkillncrew wrote:Guess I should have shot the cow and 2 calves that just ate our apple tree and raspberry Bush. I mean we did pay for the plants and put time and effort into them in Hope's of making jam this winter.

Also the commercial fishing boats should probably start sinking sport fishing boats since they are taking fish from "their bottom line"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Your property....your rights. The Alaska Fish and Game or whatever the state wildlife department is called.....they didn't ask your permission to have their animals on your property, did they?

If it was a cat you would've shot it i bet. So don't act like you're above killing an animal on your property you don't like.

Your commercial fishing to sport fishing analogy is retarded. We're talking about private ownership property rights here.....who the hell is the property owner in your analogy? Is the ocean/seas/lakes/rivers privately owned up there? I must of missed that one......

probably wouldnt have shot the cat. My wife is a vet so she wouldnt be very happy with me.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”