Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Zone of Death = My Dream Hunting Trip

Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:47 am

I saw a blurb about this on a YouTube short of some shiz, questioned whether it was really a thing, and surprisingly it seems very much to be true:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of ... ellowstone)

I'm going to test Kalt's legal theory by going on a poaching trip out West of a lifetime. Fukc....think how bad ass it'd be if I was able to kill a grizzly and get away with it?

I'm not saying it'd automatically make me the GOAT but it'd for sure get my name in the discussion.

Upland/grouse, waterfowl, deer, elk, wolves, bear, moose.......I'm going to shoot whatever I want without a license or giving a fukc. The only concern is going to be if someone tries to stop me....they could shoot me and get away with it, so I guess I'd have to be quick on the draw and shoot them first if such a true old West style show down were to take place.

Who's in for the greatest poaching trip of All Time!? We should get everyone on here....rent an old school bus....load it up with a couple kegs and all kinds of drugs....whatever you guys are down with.....DMT is the shit by the way......but yeah, let's go on an adventure!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Zone of Death = My Dream Hunting Trip

Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:57 pm

Pretty cool I like learning about stuff like this

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Zone of Death = My Dream Hunting Trip

Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am

I mean....if there's a real chance of committing murder and getting away with it?

Why not test it out by doing a little poaching?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”