Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sadistic....

Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:42 am

After thinking about, I’m not sure I’ve gotten softer, but I’m more confident saying things that may make me appear soft, like “hey, if you run over turtles on purpose you’re a b*tch*ss dude”

I still use it starlings, pigeons and house sparrows as target practice, and I still don’t give cats I don’t like quarter of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Sadistic....

Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:21 pm

I'd say I'm softer on some things...and at the idgaf harder stage on others...it's kinda weird.

Like my nephew is obsessed with Transformers and we got him a personalized shout-out birthday video from "Optimus prime" for his birthday couple weeks ago. Seeing his facial expressions and excitement almost brought tears to my eyes while he watched it.

The other night while walking through the park a 10 yr old whizzed a golfball within 10 ft of me and the dog. I held my arms up and yelled at him. I got one fugging good eye leave it to some dip shit like that to destroy my life...I let him have it pissed me off. Said he didn't see us a fugging clear view walking on a paved path with only a soccer field between us...wtf. wouldn't typically yell at a kid but obviously his parents aren't doing a good job guiding him

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Sadistic....

Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:26 pm

Honestly...tried to give him a life lesson after yelling at him though...that only a split second lapse in judgement can have a lifelong effect on yourself or another person or both. I learned that at a young age through parenting and the decision making process has stuck with me through the years

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”