Mergie Marauder

Re: Vaping

Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:08 am

:D Truly, not white claw

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:19 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Gf vapes both tobacco and weed I've never done weed personally.

I stay away from the hard stuff too.

That's my line I've been using for six months to maybe a year now. It's not said in jest. Marijuana is so powerful these days that the high fukcs me up.....like can't function, go sit in a room by myself, freak out, and want to vacuum.

I used to be a pot head up through college but then quit, not deliberately, it just kind of happened. Ever since then weed has fukced me up to where it isn't enjoyable for me socially at all.

I do usually have a pen loaded with some sativa and try to take a half-decent rip five days a week. I don't do it because I enjoy it....I do it because I think it's good for me....mellows me out, calms away some of my energy, and gives me a slight gut check, in a good way since I need those routinely.

But seriously, I guaranteed if someone like you were blindfolded for a smoking situation of weed and speed.....you'd like speed a lot more and think it was a much smoother, far less debilitating high than weed. Up until the part where you wouldn't sleep for at least a day, most likely two, just off a few rips with no follow-up smoke sessions. You're girlfriend would also prefer the speed for you since you'd probably wind up fukcing her four to eight hours.

Marijuana is a harsh, very harsh drug. I did some more of that German lab grade super acid a week and a half ago....290ug of very potent LSD in a half a tab.....

I was chainsawing and moving around a bunch....cut down a shitload of trees that day. I am dead serious when I say the acid fukced me up a lot less than smoking weed does.

The ex-got me Loon for a gift one time and I'm still puffing on it occasionally. Vapes will get you fukced up when drinking.....takes the fuzzy outer edges off a good buzz and allows you to drink more. My ex would get like....lay flat on the couch and fall out of this works fukced up on vapes after the bar. Her daughter would always get pissed and take her vapes whenever she found one. Man, I miss that chick.

It's good to have a vape in the car to use an excuse if ever in the situation where a cop passing saw you smoking something......vape smoke and crank smoke are oddly very similar.

Anyone who thinks vapes are the same as cigarettes in terms of second hand smoke is a fuggin' moron. If someone were to light up a smoke from across the bar at one of the establishments I'm at or been at......

....you can smell it right away and you're going to smell it for the next week.

A chick sitting in the bar stool next to you that puffs on a vape and exhales it in the opposite direction of yourself.....you either won't smell anything at all or might get a light hint of something that smells good enough to be an air freshener for a small moment.....thirty seconds, tops, and any remnant of the vape "smoke" is gone and unnoticeable.

And that's the appeal, and why chicks especially love them. Vapes are a lot cheaper....they taste better....they deliver a more concentrated dose of nicotine (which is as harmless as caffeine, the toxins during the method of delivery are the problem not the drug nicotine itself), and you can smoke them anywhere and everywhere. It's amazing how quickly and nonchalantly a regular vape smoker can take a rip even in the most conspicuous place.

There's nothing wrong with vaping....it's just good clean fun. All the concern about kids vaping? Who gives a fukc? The kids today are so fukced up. Fake ID's are impossible to make compared to back in the day....so alcohol and normal partying is nearly dead within the younger generations....all their authority figures they spend the majority of their life being forced to listen to (principles, teachers, therapists, and unfortunately their parents far too often) want them to be a bull dyke tranny if they're a girl or a phaggot tranny if they're a boy.....they're being fed a steady diet of prescription drugs because of shit like their eye lid twitching for a half a day two years ago, not being able to keep their attention in class .....because their teachers suck and public school isn't held in classrooms anymore, it takes place the tablets they were given in order for people who claim to be teachers to not have to interact with their students or even grade papers......funny how all the "technology" demanded by the teacher's union as a way to "keep MN kids tech avvy" also eliminates all the work that used to be part of the job.....writing up lesson plans, staying after school ends to grade homework, papers, and tests with a red felt pen.....you know.....actually reading what their kids write.....pretty invaluable info learned about who a kid is and how they're developing gained from it
But now teachers sit at desks, vape, and don't give a shit. At best they're glorified babysitters....at worst they serve the same purpose as a correctional officer.....AKA "jail or prison guard."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:48 am

‘German lab grade’. First I’ve heard of that for L.

Smoking herb can be too much for some people. That’s where low dose gummies are a good fit. Take 5mg gummies until you reach your comfort zone. I know a lot of older folks that go this route who can’t handle puffing.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:16 am

i cut my 10 mg in fourths. just enough to take the edge off without going full sink into the couch
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:08 pm

**** how to delta 9 gummies work? I take 10+ of that at times.

I took 50 mg and Delta 8 and it was a terrible experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:02 pm

The delta 8 &9 stuff is made with hemp. Anything made with hemp is going to be subpar to the real deal. Different extraction process.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:01 pm

Never heard of delta 9 stuff.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:56 am

Nershi wrote:‘German lab grade’. First I’ve heard of that for L.

My buddy used to buy it from a German drug lab using a form of crypto (splits of a share of bitcoin) and have it shipped to a PO Box. I say "used to" since legislation got passed making the labs illegal....apparently there was some loophole for LSD production that's now closed. His last shipment was his last shipment....definitely a bummer because the shit was fukcing awesome. I had trees with the bark flowing and making faces at me as I chainsawed them apart, which almost made my trip take a turn for the worse, but then the I felt the love from all the Oaks for saving their woods from the overgrown awful shit I was removing. Once I felt the love and viewed the trees I was chopping as the enemy .....hell of a good time.....felt like I was marching in the crusades and chopping apart Muslims or some shiz.

Going to miss this stuff......but getting into DMT has helped. Stuff tastes like you're smoking dead bodies but what a bad ass intense 10-15 minute trip.

Screenshot_20230802-065500_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:47 pm

Shoulda had your buddy order the crystal on his last order. Do some thumbprints.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”