maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Vaping

Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:07 am

Any y'all do it? I'm not shy with tobacco products I've chewed off and on...never smoked cigs...love smoking backwoods cigars but only in spurts. I wouldn't say I'm an addict to tobacco just like to do it sometimes. The vaping just don't hit like tobacco does. But been doing it some recently

Gf vapes both tobacco and weed I've never done weed personally. I figured alcohol and tobacco occasionally were enough lol

Ya I'm pretty square

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vaping

Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:25 am

No and to prove how square I am I don't understand the point of it. Is it supposed to be a healthy alternative to cigs? I see bilboards all over "x students and x highschool choose not to vape"? If you want nicotine what's vaping do that smoking doesnt?

I saw another headline on fox that a young kid died from it. Seems like this is not uncommon? https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-caroli ... ad-no-clue

Sure smoking is terrible but it doesn't kill people as quick as vaping seemingly can. I just don't understand it...

I backslide avg once a year and take a dip or two, consider getting back into it and then slap myself out of the consideration. That's about as bad as I get anymore. No drink really even. I would much rather wake up drinking coffee because I like it, not because I need it. Feeling great all day sure makes each day better than being hungover.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm

Mallard_maniac wrote:No and to prove how square I am I don't understand the point of it. Is it supposed to be a healthy alternative to cigs? I see bilboards all over "x students and x highschool choose not to vape"? If you want nicotine what's vaping do that smoking doesnt?

I saw another headline on fox that a young kid died from it. Seems like this is not uncommon? https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-caroli ... ad-no-clue

Sure smoking is terrible but it doesn't kill people as quick as vaping seemingly can. I just don't understand it...

I backslide avg once a year and take a dip or two, consider getting back into it and then slap myself out of the consideration. That's about as bad as I get anymore. No drink really even. I would much rather wake up drinking coffee because I like it, not because I need it. Feeling great all day sure makes each day better than being hungover.

There is no point. It’s a retarded past time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:51 pm

prefer to eat my thc
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:44 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:prefer to eat my thc

Same

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:13 pm

It's marketed as safer because it doesn't contain tobacco...but I think it's too new to really know for sure.

My understanding from reading some pretty renowned medical papers like Johns Hopkins is most deaths are attributed to vapes that have been tampered with, eg adding drugs and other chemicals

I did it a lil while and just not for me. I've pretty much given all that stuff up outside a cigar every once in a while. It's expensive and you pay to kill yourself basically

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:14 pm

I'm talking nicotine vapes...gf does THC vape and gummies sometimes but I've never even done weed ever so don't see a reason to start

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:22 pm

Cmon dog. Do a gummy.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:54 pm

Sipping a White Claw when you hit that grape flavored glow pipe?

You CANNOT vape and be taken seriously as a man. It's like a law of nature or something.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:30 am

Never vaped any nicotine stuff and haven’t been a fan of THC vapes until live rosin came out. That stuff is the bees knees.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”