Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

MN Is Now The First State To.....

Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:38 am

Legalize all paraphernalia.

As of August 1st, the bill or amendment passed by the legislator who claims he got AIDS from being a needle junkie when it's very obvious he's a phag and got it from taking it up the ass.....

....anyways, he somehow successfully made it into law that all drug paraphernalia and any drugs in them are legal in the state of MN. He did this so needle junkies can safely dispose of their used needles that contain some leftover drugs or drug residue. Because if one group of people cares about community safety....it's needle junkies. It's not like they would ever just not give a fukc and leave a used syringe on a playground, someone's yard, bathroom stall at a McDonald's, or any public park.....

Bottom line is it doesn't matter what paraphernalia or what drug......legal in MN. Rolling around in your car smoking a meth pipe used to be illegal....now it isn't. As long as the only drugs you have on you is contained within paraphernalia?

You're no longer breaking the law.

It used to be a 5th degree felony but now it's nothing....not even a slap on the wrist.

There's no limitation on quantity or size of paraphernalia. What this means is you could have a hundred large crank pipes loaded with a half an ounce of crank in each of them in the trunk of your car.....and you're not breaking any laws.....totally legal.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: MN Is Now The First State To.....

Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:54 am

Interesting, had not heard of this. In other legal states a weed pipe is a problem to have in your vehicle because they view it similar to an open booze container but having a few ounces of weed and papers is no problem.

In bigger news, marijuana is officially legal today. 23rd state to go legal. No real change for most people other than the long standing stigmas will break down.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:53 pm

Just talking about the stigma around it at work. My coworkers and I will talk about getting **** up on booze completely casually, yet the topic of weed is entirely taboo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:48 pm

I retire in 1 yr 9mo. It is kind of shit why the first thing I am doing is moving the hell out of Mn.
DD true about the stigma but still don’t like what legalization of pot will lead to. Just look at Denver, or Seattle. They are turning into shit holes, pot isn’t the only reason but certainly doesn’t help.
I don’t give a rats ass if you want smoke but I can’t stand walking down a street and smell nothing but pot.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Denver and Seattle are turning to shit because of their liberal government not because of weed. Kinda like minneapolis is going to shit. Lots of red states that are legal that aren’t having problems.

I was just in Colorado and traveled around to a few mountain towns and some outer burbs of Denver during my stay. Everywhere I went was super nice,
cities were growing, no homeless, people were friendly etc etc Only time I recall smelling weed was at the music shows. Hardly anyone smokes flower now anyways. It’s all concentrates which have little smell or edibles. We stopped in Denver after landing to go to my buddies favorite dive restaurant on our way west. Food was great but the area was super ghetto. Weed has nothing to do with the vast difference in quality of living and society you find in the big cities compared to rural or burb life in CO, MN, WA, CA etc etc states.

I think you’ll find you don’t notice much changes.

Wouldn’t be surprised for it to be legal on a federal level in the next 5-10 years. I have been to Canada a couple times since it became legal. Nothing has changed.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

MN Is Now The First State To.....

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:47 am

Was it the dive restaurant the Casa Bonita?

I smell weed all the time in the cities. People drive by and it reeks of weed. Yesterday was abnormally weed smelling and I was in Apple Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:06 am

Apple Valley has really seemed to blow up....been hearing it mentioned constantly these days. My parents will be married 50 years in December.....still live in the house I grew up in......down in ol Happy Valley........
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:54 am

DD - yes Casa Bonita which was also featured in a classic South Park episode.

Felon is correct that the legalization of paraphernalia law is truly shocking and WAY bigger news than pot being legal and nobody is even mentioning it. Not on the news at all. Only state in the country with that law. I'm not even saying it's good or bad I'm saying it's just absolute huge news as it is a huge change.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:45 am

I don't think most people including the media understand how big of change it is......we're talking......felony charges that a lot of people are doing serious time for becoming nothing....totally within the law to drive around with a crank pipe full of meth, syringes full of smack, you name it.....posession of paraphernalia was a fifth degree felony and it's now legal to have whatever paraphernalia on you.

I'm half tempted to start dealing since it's now totally legal to have your trunk full of large crank pipes. There's big ones out there that I always thought were novelty, more or less just a joke because there's no other rational reason to actually use it. These things are huge....could easily melt a quarter or even a half in it.....hell, someone is going to start making crank pipes out of fishbowls because why the fukc wouldn't you?

Uh, let's see.....go to prison for several years to a decade for getting busted with a pound of meth in your trunk......OR......

Make a piece of paraphernalia large enough to put a pound into in order to circumvent the law and now be legal since you're no longer hauling a pound of crank which gets you intent to sell and all sorts of other charges because what casual user operating firmly at the end of the line is ever going to have a pound of crank?

Unless you have a squeaky clean record and it 's your first offense.....a first degree felony punishable by up to 40 years in prison and a fine up to and including a $1,000,000.......you're fukced. Doing five years minimum, get out in maybe half doing drug boot camp, treatment options, and a lengthy probation period with frequent random UA's.

Or you could take a torch with some map gas and heat up the side of a fishbowl until it's glowing red, grab an old stem and blow it into the side, and Walla!

"PARAPHERNALIA"

Melt that pound of crank in that fish bowl a bit and you're free to drive all over the state while being totally legal as long as you're fully compliant with traffic laws and the like. Note: jt's amazing how dumb tweaker are when driving....women tweaker behind the wheel of any vehicle are the single dumbest people on the planet. I knew a chick who was moving shit and got tagged in Iowa doing 90 in a 65 and after she miraculously gets let out, given her car back with all the shit she had in it, she then gets tagged in Missouri.....also doing 90 in a 65.....and now she is who the fukc knows where because she "borrowed" a mutual friend's car and never came back. Fled and didn't make her appearance for a slew of felony charges down in Missouri. My guess is they set her up....let her out in Iowa because she's such an ornery dumb bitch she was stupid enough to piss them off to where they released her knowing what was up....so she'd get stopped in Missouri knowing that A) she was that fukcing stupid to keep speeding and give them an easy reason to stop her....pretty much at any point they wanted to stop her and B) she's all sorts of extra fukced since they got an air tight case of her crossing state lines with a bunch of shit making her charges become federal.

Anyways....

I wonder what will happen from the legalization of paraphernalia. Part of me thinks it'll be terrible....along the lines of Seattle, San Fran, Portland degenerates being degenerates out in the open.......but a bigger part of me thinks it'll be nothing. The more I get older the more things stay the same. People don't do a lot of stuff these days....the average person lives a very isolated and boring life compared to even just twenty, thirty years ago.

The one exception is tweakers. That's a large part of why I like doing the shit....the people. It's like being a kid again. Everyone has these big ideas for doing cool shit that is off the wall.....way more fun and interesting than normal people.

So that's the X-factor here.....how ambitious tweakers want to go with pushing the limits of the law, and if they do.....people might be reminded that before Deadwood was the wild west and lawless......there was a town every bit as bad that came before it......Crow Wing.....and MN might become that again....the wild lawless west.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:45 pm

Anybody have the actual copy of the bill language? A quick Google search on my phone and couldn’t come up with it.

News articles said paraphernalia is legal as well as the drug residue in it. Highly doubtful a fish bowl full of meth would be considered drug residue. I’d be interested to see if they defined what residue is in the law that passed.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”