kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Hunter Numbers

Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:00 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
kwackkillncrew wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:It's a dying sport. We're the last generation of duck hunters. Once we're dead.......in fifty years duck hunting will be a thing of the past....just like whaling. Sure, there are a handful of remote places and people who still hunt whales......but for all intensive purposes, as a "thing" for the masses.....where people know what it is and know someone who does it....friend of a friend seen once a year at a barbecue.....oldest step uncle......as far as it being a known pastime by society at large?

We're the end of the line.

whaling still happens, not on the scale that it used to and you need to be a specific color....but it very much still happens

Uh Yeah, that's exactly what I said???????

some times i read....and then stop hahaha
official sour toe member number 52,814

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:24 pm

3 rigs a big public spot that’s off the beaten path tonight. Probably 6 guys out scouting. I found a spot holding some birds that might be a real biatch to get to, I’ll find out way to early tomorrow morning. Public ground.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:41 am

kwackkillncrew wrote:some times i read....and then stop hahaha
Thanks for the honesty in clearing that up....I appreciate not being left confused thinking, "WTF?' Lol!

Good luck in the morning emptymag
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:11 am

Shot our 12. The mud, oh the mud. The kinda mud you can hardly walk in. Boats would just barely float. No one else showed up. Plus rain and a ton of lightning, fun stuff. Now to hose the gear off after I finish this beer…

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Hunter Numbers

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:29 am

emptymag wrote:Shot our 12. The mud, oh the mud. The kinda mud you can hardly walk in. Boats would just barely float. No one else showed up. Plus rain and a ton of lightning, fun stuff. Now to hose the gear off after I finish this beer…
Yeah that mud can be real fun. Sometimes there isn't even a bottom.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:28 am

emptymag wrote:Shot our 12. The mud, oh the mud. The kinda mud you can hardly walk in. Boats would just barely float. No one else showed up. Plus rain and a ton of lightning, fun stuff. Now to hose the gear off after I finish this beer…

was it lighting all over mn? not sure where you are at but my dad decided not to go out this morning because of the lightning. He is in mora
official sour toe member number 52,814

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:57 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:

was it lighting all over mn? not sure where you are at but my dad decided not to go out this morning because of the lightning. He is in mora

I think 1/3 of the state got it this morning

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:56 pm

Heritage acts and land mass should keep hunting available for those that choose to do it. Hell to pay they anyone tries to tell South Dakota they can't run the pheasant tourist trap or someone bans grouse hunting in MN.

Trappers and speae fishing continue to make the cut. Uncle Buck in his side-by-side will still get to shoot sh1t

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”