emptymag
Mergie Marauder

20ga

Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:42 pm

Anyone shooting a 20ga that they like a lot?

I use to shoot gas guns a lot a long time ago but shoot all inertia or pumps now.

Leaning towards a 20ga for the heck of it, let me know what you have gas or inertia.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: 20ga

Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:12 pm

I have no personal experience with semi autos but I have been seriously considering buying an M2 20 gauge and reviews seem good. I’d already have one if they made a left handed in camo. I have hesitated because the only synthetic option is black and I am not a fan of the looks of black hunting shotguns for some reason and I don’t really want to buy a new gun and cerakote right away.

Lots of good pump and o/u 20 gauge options out there and I have shot many. Whatever fits you best is the one for you.

Let us know what you decide.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:48 pm

I have a montefeltro I like a lot. Mostly for grouse and fast/close duck hunting like teal, woodies, ringers.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

20ga

Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:43 am

Shot my 20 gauge O/U on opener. It’s a cheap ass ATI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:02 am

Remington 1100 with an extended mag.....bought it for a hundred bucks from my neighbor and my little brother happened to have an extended mag he bought for a youth 870 that he got rid of. It's bored improved cylinder and I've shot everything with it....ducks, geese, grouse, partridge, pheasant, doves, turkeys, deer, etc.

I usually shoot a 12ga but the 20ga 1100 has gotten more and more time the past few years. Super light, even with the extended mag, and if ever needed to....a keep it loaded and at the ready with 004 buck. It's short, light, and good around the corners....all I have to do is rack one and I've got seven rounds....it's basically a little street sweeper. I'm mainly worried about the tyrannical government....I'm on a shitload of lists.....so if they ever come marching in.....good luck with a bullet proof vests bro.....doesn't do much good when you get smoked in the head with a load of 20ga buckshot. The only time the thing has ever jammed is from operator error and a 3" getting mixed in with all my 2 3/4." The thing is deadly....I freaking love that gun.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”