snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:01 pm

They did call for medics. How did they not handle it well? How would you have handled it? Just curious.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:35 pm

Drugged up George didn’t need to be put face down and had his body kneeled on to control him while cuffed. That doesn’t mean the cops are guilty of anything but the only reason it was a big deal was because of that on video.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:59 pm

Lmfao sober

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 pm

snowsnblues wrote:They did call for medics. How did they not handle it well? How would you have handled it? Just curious.

Not kneeling on someone’s neck for 4 minutes after the guy lost consciousness for started.

It’s really not that complicated.

The guy had his day in court. He lost. Cry more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:09 pm

Just out of curiosity I watched it don't remember...did chauvin have a body camera on?

I know this doc claimed he was kneeling on the shoulder blade looking at different angles. The bystander vid appears to be on his neck.

You'd think there'd be body cam from chauvin showing the actual position. Although if in chest it may not have panned down far enough

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:38 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
snowsnblues wrote:They did call for medics. How did they not handle it well? How would you have handled it? Just curious.

Not kneeling on someone’s neck for 4 minutes after the guy lost consciousness for started.

It’s really not that complicated.

The guy had his day in court. He lost. Cry
more.

No crying here. That's what you libtards do. I sincerely hope you end up the victim of a violent crime at the hands of a person like dirt bag Floyd. You people just don't get it.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:52 am

Nershi,

I would encourage you to take the time to watch the documentary. It will explain why they did things the way they did and more of what really happened. I do agree if anything, to make it "look better" he could have at least rolled him on his side sooner, that's what I would have done. Other than that, nothing different. They did what they were required and trained to do by policy and statute. Unfortunately I don't think that still would of changed the outcome for them in this state. The fix was in. Had Floyd been white, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. We have become WAY to soft as a society. Floyd was a POS, he made bad choices throughout his entire life and it ended up killing him. So what.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:14 am

snowsnblues wrote:
No crying here. That's what you libtards do. I sincerely hope you end up the victim of a violent crime at the hands of a person like dirt bag Floyd. You people just don't get it.

Classy.

Last edited by Drunk_Dynasty on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:34 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Just out of curiosity I watched it don't remember...did chauvin have a body camera on?

I know this doc claimed he was kneeling on the shoulder blade looking at different angles. The bystander vid appears to be on his neck.

You'd think there'd be body cam from chauvin showing the actual position. Although if in chest it may not have panned down far enough

Chauvin's body cam fell off when they were first putting him into the squad car. Pretty laughable to claim it was his shoulder when it was clearly his neck. There's good reason not to take this documentary serious.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:54 pm

It’s been like three years since I watched vids but I don’t think he was being choked by the knee or the curb. Regardless of where the knee was placed, I don’t think that cut off air supply based on what I watched:

Did you get your opinion from the media or form your own based on facts and evidence? Make sure to watch all the video.

Political posts bring out some of the lurkers. It’d be nice to get some participation outside of bitching about stupid politics.
Last edited by Nershi on Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”