Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:09 am

emptymag wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Not only that now chauvin almost got taken out in jail. You knew it was most likely coming feel bad for the guy.

Weird coincidence right when this takes off, how his appeal was denied is beyond me.

Makes a guy wonder how deep this goes…

You think it goes as deep the United States Supreme Court which has a conservative majority?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:11 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Not only that now chauvin almost got taken out in jail. You knew it was most likely coming feel bad for the guy.

I wouldn't say I feel bad for the guy, but the people reveling in it was pretty disgusting. Like the same people who want prison reform are the same ones taking joy in Chauvie getting shanked. It's incredible.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:30 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
emptymag wrote:

Weird coincidence right when this takes off, how his appeal was denied is beyond me.

You think it goes as deep the United States Supreme Court which has a conservative majority?

Wouldn’t surprise me
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:43 pm

emptymag wrote:Watched it with the wife the other night. I can’t believe those cops are in jail and how all that evidence was not allowed in court. George died from a OD I’m sure, you can see the pill in the body cam video. All the links between the judge to the state attorney and everyone in between was appalling. 3rd precinct, the whole deal was a joke

Completely agree, I have watched only about half of it so far, but if you watch the first 30 minutes and don't think those LEO got railroaded into prison, there is no hope for you.....................FF was pretty much spot on...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

The Fall of Minneapolis

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:38 pm

emptymag wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="emptymag"][quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Not only that now chauvin almost got taken out in jail. You knew it was most likely coming feel bad for the guy.

Makes a guy wonder how deep this goes…[/quote]

You think it goes as deep the United States Supreme Court which has a conservative majority?[/quote]

Wouldn’t surprise me[/quote]
How tho? It’s simply not possible.

Like is the government run by morons or could they pull off a logistically impossible conspiracy?

Like…. It couldn’t possibly be that the Chauvin is just guilty as sh1t and the Supreme Court doesn’t think his appeal is credible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Liz Collins doesn’t have to be impartial to dig up a bunch of interesting context that was buried

Leaving out pertinent information is called lying by omission and both sides of the media do it, which is why it’s important to follow multiple sources, even sources that push your opposing agenda.

Since neither of us have actually watched it… how do you discount the overdose possibility? I’m fully open to Chavin being a POS but I highly doubt George would have lived another 24 hours if Chavin had been on his tax evasion pontoon rather than on duty.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:59 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
emptymag wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="emptymag"][quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Not only that now chauvin almost got taken out in jail. You knew it was most likely coming feel bad for the guy.

You think it goes as deep the United States Supreme Court which has a conservative majority?[/quote]

Wouldn’t surprise me[/quote]
How tho? It’s simply not possible.

Like is the government run by morons or could they pull off a logistically impossible conspiracy?

Like…. It couldn’t possibly be that the Chauvin is just guilty as sh1t and the Supreme Court doesn’t think his appeal is credible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

No idea. Follow the money would be my guess.

Plus no one has the balls to back pedal that mess again.

The image of him swallowing pills coupled with the toxicity report, both not being allowed in court is ridiculous.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Liz Collins and Alpha News???? I think I'll pass.

I imagine u would...... :roll: The truth is hard for some to accept unfortunately.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:10 pm

NONE of those 4 should be in prison. But, when you have dumb libs that elect and re elect people like waltz, Ellison, Frey, ect. this is what you get. Plant corn, ya get corn. As far as the Supreme Court not hearing it, they're cowards for not, but then again most people are. No wonder no one wants to do the job anymore. Most people have NO clue about what cops go through and deal with on a daily basis. And shame on all the sheriff's, chief's and other "so called" leaders in LE across the country that stayed silent while these 4 got railroaded. Just absolute cowards.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:25 pm

I just want to congratulate George floyd for being sober for 3.5 years.

I haven’t watched the documentary but I definitely thought it was an overdose based on videos. The cops didn’t handle it well but it wasn’t murder. They should have called the ambulance and old georgey boy would have died in paramedics custody.

They don’t want the appeal because if overturned cities would burn. Same reason he got convicted. Fear of the angry mob is real. If you stop them you’re a racist.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”