snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:36 pm

Seriously, just go to your antifa rally. I'm sure you have a tranny one or some other lib bs to attend after that. Oh, and don't preach to me about morals, because the left has none. I say what I want to say.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 pm

snowsnblues wrote:Seriously, just go to your antifa rally. I'm sure you have a tranny one or some other lib bs to attend after that. Oh, and don't preach to me about morals, because the left has none. I say what I want to say.

I have actively condemned antifa in this very thread. Keep trying to paint me as a lib tho, chud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:20 pm

I will! Cause you are!

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:51 pm

snowsnblues wrote:And as far as the riots, I'm sure alot if you don't know this, but along with having bricks, rocks, frozen water bottles and many other items that could easily cause bodily harm or death, the cops were also shot at with real guns and real bullets EVERY night. Mn state statute allows police to use deadly force in those situations, yet none of the police did. No rioters were killed and thankfully no officers. Then you have people complaining about getting hit with less lethal rounds.....f off. Maybe don't go riot in the first place idiots. I have no problem with legal peaceful protest, but as soon as it becomes illegal or interrupts the daily life of any other citizen it needs to be shut down. Again, we've become way to soft and we're paying for it. Oh, and the white earth pig people, don't even get me started!!
I don't know how minneapolis intends to have a functioning police force in 15 years. The far left wing city council just denied pay incentives for hiring cops. Nobody wants the job and as older guys continue to retire they will not be replaced. It's just not worth it to most especially if they could get a cop job in an outer ring suburb.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:33 pm

Agreed. The problem goes further than just Minneapolis. Police shortages are a problem across the state and the country. As you stated, why would anyone want to go into the profession now. Especially after what happened to the four officers in Minneapolis. The left succeeded in essentially castrating the police.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:30 pm

It's ok well have robo cops in 10-15 yrs

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:45 pm

snowsnblues wrote:Agreed. The problem goes further than just Minneapolis. Police shortages are a problem across the state and the country. As you stated, why would anyone want to go into the profession now. Especially after what happened to the four officers in Minneapolis. The left succeeded in essentially castrating the police.
Yep and it will effect other things as well. Criminal justice programs at colleges will be gutted or already have been. They defunded the police without actually deunding them. Either way the mob got what they wanted. Especially the 22 year old white lefty nutjob women.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:37 pm

Minneapolis really is fukced. In fifteen years what will happen is being a peace officer will be offered as a form of work release....dudes will be swapping years of prison sentences in order to get out and work the time as a cop.

It'll stop people from hating on cops because the large segment of the [left leaning] public who now looks down on the police will feel sorry for them....view them as an unfortunate inmate just trying to serve out their to debt to the public.

Honestly.....the best cops would be reformed criminals. It takes one to know one.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:58 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Minneapolis really is fukced. In fifteen years what will happen is being a peace officer will be offered as a form of work release....dudes will be swapping years of prison sentences in order to get out and work the time as a cop.

It'll stop people from hating on cops because the large segment of the [left leaning] public who now looks down on the police will feel sorry for them....view them as an unfortunate inmate just trying to serve out their to debt to the public.

Honestly.....the best cops would be reformed criminals. It takes one to know one.
I just read the far left wing communists on the city council are paid 30k above the national average. Lol. Plus I believe that cesspool city has the highest sales and property taxes in the state or right behind st.paul.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:37 pm

Talk about two negatives equalling a positive.....

A hood rat off the street, a dude dressed as a woman sucking the dicks of random dudes as they walked by "her" bus stop now gone for good......sometimes crime and immorality cures itself....

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/loc ... 7b158636c1
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”