recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:15 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Chauvin went by the book, couldn't have been anymore by the book, and by book I mean the training manual he was routinely given by the city of Minneapolis that spelled out how he needed to carry himself under virtually every scenario imaginable. He had to attend mandatory in person training days every six month to ensure he wouldn't forget what he was supposed to do in the field.

And when it comes to George Floyd...to him an unnamed perp who was arrested for committing the federal crime of creating and using counterfeit currency to purchase a pack of cigarettes.....who then was OD'ing and allowed to get put of the car by the rookie cops who detained him, one being a black man who joined the force because he wanted to help bridge what he saw as a racial gap between the MPD and the black citizens....an officer who was on his third day.....

Chauvin wasn't the arresting officer but when he saw that the perp was allowed out of the squad to lay on the ground face down exactly where he wanted and chose to be on 100% is own accord.....

As the senior ranking officer at the scene with a couple of freshed faced rookie, Chauvin had to make a point that despite a perp seeming as if he was overdosing, they still needed to be restrained....because why? Because a million or more perps have faked medical conditions to avoid being arrested, and some of them have faked OD'ing only to get out of the cop car and Whoops! There they go....turns out they were just faking it in an attempt to flee.

So Chauvin used one of the most standard and time honored restraints ever, a knee restraint to the neck, just like he'd been literally taught time and time again.....

And the reason for him choosing to use it was simple and very logical.

Floyd was a big fukcing dude and he could've overpowered Chauvin if given that opportunity. He wouldn't have used a knee restraint if it was a little old lady who just got arrested for counterfeit money and supposedly OD'ing in the back of a cop car, let out, and now face on the ground.

Floyd posed a physical risk more than an old lady and that's why Chauvin was required to use the restraint he did. So he had the leverage he needed to restrain him due to the size disadvantage against him and Floyd.

He did everything he was supposed to and was a good cop. What do you think you'd do if you showed up to the scene of a couple rookies arresting a big ass black dude who they let out of the car because he was supposedly OD'ing? They weren't medics....they didn't know if he was faking. But they obviously must've thought he was actually OD'ing because they called the medics trying to save him.

So Chauvin had to show the rookies that you can't be afraid of a perp simply because it's some big black dude, and they absolutely need to always be restrained as a ward of the state. That's their fukcing job....that's what the state orders and trains them to do.

If you have a problem with that then your problem is with the state, and not with anything those men did on duty working for the state EXACTLY how the state had trained them to do.
Yep 100% his mom had that same training manuel in the video. I now have a college buddy who was a minneapolis cop on disability he left the force with pdst because of the riots. Not sure exactly what happened but I'm not going to ask him it must have been bad and I am sure the mob was in his face nonstop.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:01 am

Think about being on the jury for Chauvin.....marching through a caged tunnel from a bus a block away with nothing but njggers and white chick's with hairy armpits banging on it and telling you to convict or they're going to burn your house down and skull fukc your kids......

.....makes for a real impartial jury. No way would that influence you and cause you to be less than objective....no way.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:29 am

Fish Felon wrote:Think about being on the jury for Chauvin.....marching through a caged tunnel from a bus a block away with nothing but njggers and white chick's with hairy armpits banging on it and telling you to convict or they're going to burn your house down and skull fukc your kids......

.....makes for a real impartial jury. No way would that influence you and cause you to be less than objective....no way.
The good old angry white suburban chick. That kills me to this day. They have been so brainwashed its unreal. I would have said something to get myself off the jury. I can't in good conscience vote guilty if I felt different but i also don't want to have to move my family to Portugal cause if you caused a hung jury oh they would figure out where you lived real fast.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:26 am

And as far as the riots, I'm sure alot if you don't know this, but along with having bricks, rocks, frozen water bottles and many other items that could easily cause bodily harm or death, the cops were also shot at with real guns and real bullets EVERY night. Mn state statute allows police to use deadly force in those situations, yet none of the police did. No rioters were killed and thankfully no officers. Then you have people complaining about getting hit with less lethal rounds.....f off. Maybe don't go riot in the first place idiots. I have no problem with legal peaceful protest, but as soon as it becomes illegal or interrupts the daily life of any other citizen it needs to be shut down. Again, we've become way to soft and we're paying for it. Oh, and the white earth pig people, don't even get me started!!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:52 am

snowsnblues wrote:And as far as the riots, I'm sure alot if you don't know this, but along with having bricks, rocks, frozen water bottles and many other items that could easily cause bodily harm or death, the cops were also shot at with real guns and real bullets EVERY night. Mn state statute allows police to use deadly force in those situations, yet none of the police did. No rioters were killed and thankfully no officers. Then you have people complaining about getting hit with less lethal rounds.....f off. Maybe don't go riot in the first place idiots. I have no problem with legal peaceful protest, but as soon as it becomes illegal or interrupts the daily life of any other citizen it needs to be shut down. Again, we've become way to soft and we're paying for it. Oh, and the white earth pig people, don't even get me started!!

Between the wishing violence on people disagree with you and the overt racism, I think it’s time to put your big boy pants on and come out as a fascist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:35 am

Typical liberal response. Go play on the freeway in heavy traffic with the rest of your antifa douche friends.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

The Fall of Minneapolis

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:05 pm

You’re really not that bright.

Sh!t, if you hope you people who think differently than you are victims of violence, why aren’t you the one doing it?

You’re a coward and a bitch.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:52 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:You’re really not that bright.

Sh!t, if you hope you people who think differently than you deserve to be victims of violence, why aren’t you the one doing it?

You’re a coward and a bitch.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:13 pm

As long as you dont come after me first, I have no reason to cause you any physical harm. Why would I want to get in trouble over a libtard loser like you? Again, hopefully someone like Floyd does that for for me. I see that as a win win! Guess I struck a nerve a little, huh.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:48 pm

snowsnblues wrote:As long as you dont come after me first, I have no reason to cause you any physical harm. Why would I want to get in trouble over a libtard loser like you? Again, hopefully someone like Floyd does that for for me. I see that as a win win! Guess I struck a nerve a little, huh.

You think it would be right and morally good for someone to get hurt over a difference of opinion, but you're afraid of getting in trouble with the police? Holy sh!t dude how does all that shoe polish taste? Why aren't you campaigning to get the laws changed so you can do it yourself? You're such a boot licker and you don't even realize it. A valueless human being that lives to obey.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”