Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:14 pm

Nershi wrote:It’s been like three years since I watched vids but I don’t think he wasn’t being choked by the knee or the curb. Regardless of where the knee was placed, I don’t think that cut off air supply based on what I watched:

Did you get your opinion from the media or form your own based on facts and evidence? Make sure to watch all the video.

Political posts bring out some of the lurkers. It’d be nice to get some participation outside of bitching about stupid politics.

IDK man... I looked at Chauvins foot, and it wasn't touching the ground, so he had all his weight on knee on Floyd's neck. Knee mounting someone's neck could def cut off blood/air supply to the brain. Again.... this exact thing has been argued back in fourth in court already, and jury already decided. Our opinions are...... irrelevant.

I think there should be something unsettling about an enforcer of the state keeping his knee on a guys neck for 4 minutes after a guy is already passed out. Ya'll can argue (or agree) amongst yourselves about what the court decided, but that fact alone is pretty fu(ked up.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:16 pm

Definitely fugged up. Chauvin shouldn’t be a cop and that’s not just based on the floyd deal. He is a POS no doubt. I just don’t think he should be in prison over it and I think George died from an overdose. He was saying I can’t breeve even before put on the ground. That’s what happens when you OD.

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:08 pm

9manfan wrote:[quote="emptymag"]Watched it with the wife the other night. I can’t believe those cops are in jail and how all that evidence was not allowed in court. George died from a OD I’m sure, you can see the pill in the body cam video. All the links between the judge to the state attorney and everyone in between was appalling. 3rd precinct, the whole deal was a joke

Completely agree, I have watched only about half of it so far, but if you watch the first 30 minutes and don't think those LEO got railroaded into prison, there is no hope for you.....................FF was pretty much spot on...............[/quote]People who hate cops or aren't open minded will not change their minds no matter how much proof the video gives. Their narrative is all cops are racist and evil and nothing will change their minds. Chauvin was a scalp to them no way the jury was ever going to find him not guilty. The jury knew the mob would hunt them down if Chauvin did not go to prison.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:09 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="emptymag"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="emptymag"][quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Not only that now chauvin almost got taken out in jail. You knew it was most likely coming feel bad for the guy.

Weird coincidence right when this takes off, how his appeal was denied is beyond me.

Makes a guy wonder how deep this goes…[/quote]

You think it goes as deep the United States Supreme Court which has a conservative majority?[/quote]

Wouldn’t surprise me[/quote]
How tho? It’s simply not possible.

Like is the government run by morons or could they pull off a logistically impossible conspiracy?

Like…. It couldn’t possibly be that the Chauvin is just guilty as sh1t and the Supreme Court doesn’t think his appeal is credible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]I think they are scared of more riots just like everyone else was. If they let Chauvin out the mob would burn the country down imo.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:26 pm

recker7676 wrote:I think they are scared of more riots just like everyone else was. If they let Chauvin out the mob would burn the country down imo.

I could see that for the jurors during the trial, and from the standpoint, yes, Chauvin was never going to get a fair trial. That said, I still don't think the jury got it wrong.

I don't think the Supreme Court would be so swayed.

Also, the phrase "never let a tragedy go to waste" comes to mind when it comes to the riots. If anything, they were a gift the Right. Antifa and all those bozos push people in the middle to the right. I would think the Right would have no problem letting riots ensue. None of their constituency live in the cities, and it makes everyone else wanna vote Right, especially after all the BS "mostly peaceful" portrayal by the media.

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Fall of Minneapolis

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:56 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="recker7676"]I think they are scared of more riots just like everyone else was. If they let Chauvin out the mob would burn the country down imo.

I could see that for the jurors during the trial, and from the standpoint, yes, Chauvin was never going to get a fair trial. That said, I still don't think the jury got it wrong.

I don't think the Supreme Court would be so swayed.

Also, the phrase "never let a tragedy go to waste" comes to mind when it comes to the riots. If anything, they were a gift the Right. Antifa and all those bozos push people in the middle to the right. I would think the Right would have no problem letting riots ensue. None of their constituency live in the cities, and it makes everyone else wanna vote Right, especially after all the BS "mostly peaceful" portrayal by the media.[/quote]Deep down Chauvin had to know he was going to be found guilty. The trial was mostly for show to be honest and like you said he was never going to get a fair trial. But what really baffles me is why the asian cop is locked up he was basically crowd control. All the anti cop crowd claim if they were him they would have jumped right in. That is such bs and they know it. Remember even though minneapolis did not defund the police it still got like 43% support. So still almost half the city wanted the cops gone and many of them were probably on that jury.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:58 pm

Yah I don’t disagree the cop that was holding the crowd back got a raw deal as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:42 pm

Chauvin went by the book, couldn't have been anymore by the book, and by book I mean the training manual he was routinely given by the city of Minneapolis that spelled out how he needed to carry himself under virtually every scenario imaginable. He had to attend mandatory in person training days every six month to ensure he wouldn't forget what he was supposed to do in the field.

And when it comes to George Floyd...to him an unnamed perp who was arrested for committing the federal crime of creating and using counterfeit currency to purchase a pack of cigarettes.....who then was OD'ing and allowed to get put of the car by the rookie cops who detained him, one being a black man who joined the force because he wanted to help bridge what he saw as a racial gap between the MPD and the black citizens....an officer who was on his third day.....

Chauvin wasn't the arresting officer but when he saw that the perp was allowed out of the squad to lay on the ground face down exactly where he wanted and chose to be on 100% is own accord.....

As the senior ranking officer at the scene with a couple of freshed faced rookie, Chauvin had to make a point that despite a perp seeming as if he was overdosing, they still needed to be restrained....because why? Because a million or more perps have faked medical conditions to avoid being arrested, and some of them have faked OD'ing only to get out of the cop car and Whoops! There they go....turns out they were just faking it in an attempt to flee.

So Chauvin used one of the most standard and time honored restraints ever, a knee restraint to the neck, just like he'd been literally taught time and time again.....

And the reason for him choosing to use it was simple and very logical.

Floyd was a big fukcing dude and he could've overpowered Chauvin if given that opportunity. He wouldn't have used a knee restraint if it was a little old lady who just got arrested for counterfeit money and supposedly OD'ing in the back of a cop car, let out, and now face on the ground.

Floyd posed a physical risk more than an old lady and that's why Chauvin was required to use the restraint he did. So he had the leverage he needed to restrain him due to the size disadvantage against him and Floyd.

He did everything he was supposed to and was a good cop. What do you think you'd do if you showed up to the scene of a couple rookies arresting a big ass black dude who they let out of the car because he was supposedly OD'ing? They weren't medics....they didn't know if he was faking. But they obviously must've thought he was actually OD'ing because they called the medics trying to save him.

So Chauvin had to show the rookies that you can't be afraid of a perp simply because it's some big black dude, and they absolutely need to always be restrained as a ward of the state. That's their fukcing job....that's what the state orders and trains them to do.

If you have a problem with that then your problem is with the state, and not with anything those men did on duty working for the state EXACTLY how the state had trained them to do.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:48 pm

Very well put sir!

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:58 pm

Felon is spot on.