Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Used Vehicle Shopping

Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:34 pm

I've quit caring about politics too.....it's all subversive Chinese control tactics to bring us down. The way the news and politics work is that the bigger they are, national news media outlets, the more heavily they are filled with Chinese subversion propaganda. The vast majority of the national news is comprised of what the Chinese want us to watch because it makes us miserable and divides. That's why if you watch the morning news shows....like GMA or CBS....with Gail, Nate Burleson, and Tony Cocksmoker, it's almost entirely features stories of race, gender inequality, LGBTQI+DF, and climate change....and any politician who isn't bought and paid for and already a part of the machine (a la Trump) is going to be tarred and feathered on the national press scene.

Everything that China values for their people and culture is the opposite of what they're force feeding us knowing it's how they take us down. They have a patriarchal male dominant society where masculinity, intelligence, and being homogeneous is valued. They are in it together and take great pride in their country.

Where they push climate change and green bullshit on us, what do they do?

The opposite....they've put up more coal power plants in the last year than having every vehicle be EV for eternity will account for. [Side note: thank God the EV movement is dead]

Where they push transgender bullshit on us trying to brainwash our men into becoming phaggots, what do they do?

There aren't gay people in China. They're normal very binary people who don't allow phaggotry.

Race bullshit here?

Unity over there.

Women's rights here?

Masculinity is valued over there.

As the news and politics goes down levels it becomes more and more real and true. State offices and media is going to be far more honest than national, but there's still a fair amount of bullshit due to most, if not all, state level media being forced to have a good portion of what they broadcast be from the national agenda.

But when you get down to county and city level news and politics?

It's impossible to fake things that quite literally happen in people's backyards. When the events featured in the news of a local paper contain the names and events of people from a community to which you are a part of?

It's impossible to fake. That's why I really only care avoid what I read in the local paper, which has a 2500 readership circulation. I know it's real.

The rest of the shit I don't fukcing care about. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but some mass shooting in another state doesn't effect me.....unless I watch the national news I'll never even know it existed. My world, the world I see with my own eyes, can feel and touch, and experience firsthand is not affected whatsoever by anything on the national news....so why the fukc would I waste my time watching it and getting riled up about it?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”