hobbydog
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 pm

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 am

Nice pelts Bill.

triplecurler wrote:I'm not sure why this allowed on a duck hunting site, but my young kids often read these post and I'm sad to say if fowler keeps it up I'll start the coup attempt that I did on TOS. Ban fowler and keep the site clean.

It was nothing that one would not hear in a duck blind while teasing a guy, so lighten up Francis.
BTW

MNFOWL's Misguided Children
The content contained within may not be suitable for all ages, or the faint of heart. Consider yourself warned, enter at your own risk.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Fowler I won't stoop to your level yet ( I know you're instigating), hope you enjoy your off season...
Last edited by triplecurler on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Golden eagle.
Marked it off my bucket list
Attachments
image.jpg
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Fried golden eagle
Attachments
image.jpg

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Nice find!

Did you call it in? If not give the DNR a ring and tell them where it's at. They usually want them and will have them mounted for nature centers, museums, schools, state parks, etc.

Golden Eagle is a rare find and it appears to be in really good shape for mounting, I bet they'd be stoked to get it.

I found a bald eagle the same way once.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Found it in SD cock hunting. G&F came out got it and said he was taking it to the natives. The talons on that thing were incredible

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:17 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:You could of just said that they were 3 times longer than your pecker is.

JFC! You're gross!!! Can we atleast get fowler to stop from commenting on te size of men's dicks, his "type" of "woman", and other related topics. It makes me wanna puke.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:20 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Nice pelts Bill.

triplecurler wrote:I'm not sure why this allowed on a duck hunting site, but my young kids often read these post and I'm sad to say if fowler keeps it up I'll start the coup attempt that I did on TOS. Ban fowler and keep the site clean.

It was nothing that one would not hear in a duck blind while teasing a guy, so lighten up Francis.
BTW

MNFOWL's Misguided Children
The content contained within may not be suitable for all ages, or the faint of heart. Consider yourself warned, enter at your own risk.

Remember on TOS when Fowler was the biggest and loudest drum beater on the idea that kids might be reading this? I do.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 pm

In his defense, and I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but the other site was COPPA compliant. This one, not so much.

I guess maybe being oppressed from making penis references over there might be why he has an infatuation with it here :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”