snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Quack wrote:Sorry about the charges FF

I was hoping you’d be able to pull away from the bad stuff.

I really enjoy your art and stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry? Ahhh, no! I enjoy his stories too and I think the guy is hilarious, but I'll NEVER feel sorry for anyone that pushes that crap. I've seen it ruin way to many lives. Whoever those charges are against, hopefully they do their time or whatever and then move on and contribute to society in a positive way. Rare that it happens, but sometimes....

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:56 pm

FF, your postings, banter, pictures, & art will be missed should you go away for awhile. Hopefully these charges will make you change some things in your life. Personally, I don’t care for drug dealers and the misery they sell.

Best of luck with your future.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:16 pm

He won’t go in for that long. 18 months maybe. I feel like his photo spree was kind of way of saying peace out.

I looked up the Aitkin County inmate roster, he ain’t on it so hopefully he’s enjoying his bail.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Who is to say he was charged? Maybe his dealer did.

If he was I hope they give the inmates internet wherever he goes. This place will be less entertaining without him.

The fact he didn’t blur his face does make me wonder. No sense hiding your identity if you are about to go to the pen.

I know a guy who got popped with a ton of acid on his way to a festival. He was looking at 20 years. He jumped bail and moved to some hippie community island in the Caribbean. Last I heard he was still there enjoying life and never plans on coming back. They don’t have ducks there but the fishing is probably pretty good.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 pm

He blurred out the court case he doesn’t want us up looking up the case # cause he doesn’t want us seeing violation 3. It’s probably something embarrassing like sheep sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 am

.... or stalking Fowler
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:23 pm

i hated buying the devils lettuce from dealers....glad alaska legalized it.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:45 pm

I don't think he was necessarily dealing or got caught selling....I think that's just how they word it or the county can infer "selling" based on other factors like how it was packaged......so I've heard.

Also I don't think that's him in the pic with the roosters, I just don't believe he would reveal his identity. If the dude was wearing a street dreams hat I would buy it.

That might not even be his charges.

Hopefully he didn't get popped, I mean the guy is imo border line genius from what I can tell - people that meticulous like him have a routine that is relatively safe so unless he had some extremely bad luck I don't think it's likely he caught those charges himself.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:47 pm

Nershi wrote:Who is to say he was charged? Maybe his dealer did.

If he was I hope they give the inmates internet wherever he goes. This place will be less entertaining without him.

The fact he didn’t blur his face does make me wonder. No sense hiding your identity if you are about to go to the pen.

I know a guy who got popped with a ton of acid on his way to a festival. He was looking at 20 years. He jumped bail and moved to some hippie community island in the Caribbean. Last I heard he was still there enjoying life and never plans on coming back. They don’t have ducks there but the fishing is probably pretty good.

LOL I always forget you are a jam band guy.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Stute Slap wrote:I don't think he was necessarily dealing or got caught selling....I think that's just how they word it or the county can infer "selling" based on other factors like how it was packaged......so I've heard.

Also I don't think that's him in the pic with the roosters, I just don't believe he would reveal his identity. If the dude was wearing a street dreams hat I would buy it.

That might not even be his charges.

Hopefully he didn't get popped, I mean the guy is imo border line genius from what I can tell - people that meticulous like him have a routine that is relatively safe so unless he had some extremely bad luck I don't think it's likely he caught those charges himself.

Look in the ice fishing thread... it’s Felon (maybe, could be someone he hates and is posting all their pics). He’s left breadcrumbs as to who he is, whether he has intended to our not, and I have a feeling it’s him.

Charges may or may not for him. I’m inclined to believe it’s him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”