cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:28 am

I kind of remember a Matt Jones . I believe he lived in the south suburbs, Apple Valley or Eagan maybe. He knew Dakota County very well, as does FF. Kind of disappeared after awhile
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:34 am

Nershi wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:

LOL I always forget you are a jam band guy.

Not anymore thanks to covid. Last show was the cheese run after thanksgiving 2019 in Colo. Had tickets bought to Milwaukee panic and Montana Cheese right before covid hit. Shows are gonna get rowdy when they let the dirty hippies get back to business.

Let'em eat!!

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:36 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Wtf I don’t remember that story.

I think the guy that arrested for animal neglect that admitting to using his camera as a flail and killing someone in Central America was a wild story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude that was a real guy who still lives in WI, I have very good friends who knew him. He's legit nuts.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:41 am

OK I looked at the fishing thread.....you can see his paintings in the fish house in the background so either it's him or he is good at photo shop.....which given the guy's ability to do anything is a def possibility.

If it's him I can't believe he finally revealed himself.

I just thought of this........what does Fowler think? We all know damn well he creeps this site still, he has to be on the verge of posting something with this reveal of FF....this is the biggest thing to ever happen on this site.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:43 am

For some reason I thought he wore glasses??

So the other thing is he looks totally normal, he is not geeked out in these pics.

Who knows, I still wonder if the meth thing was just part of his online personality.....I mean no homo here but he is a pretty good looking guy, clean cut, hammers the fish, just doesn't seem like the normal person who does tons of drugs that I'm accustomed to.

Felon - if you did catch those charges wish ya well homie.
Last edited by Stute Slap on Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:52 am

The dude in all the pics is him. Back when he trolling Hope Walz on Twitter (LMAO) he made it very easy to find his Twitter profile named Zander Nordby. I did a quick google search of Zander Nordby and it lead me to a YouTube video called “walleyed pike sport netting”, which is now gone. The video was **** hilarious and the brand of humor that would be right up Felon’s alley. I think then checked the YT account and it was someone named Matt Jones, and the profile picture was the same man Felon has posted pics of in the ice fishing thread. Other videos on the profile included the video he did his moose painting off of, which leads me to believe the YT account is indeed his.

Now he could have just be using this dudes pics, or it could be him. The photos might also be from two, three, four years ago when he was tweaking.

Either way, internet legend for sure.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am

JayRo wrote:Somebody on here must recognize him? I swear he indicated he participated in a group hunt or two back in the early days of the internet when strangers were getting together to hunt? Regardless, I will miss him. That painting of fouler in the red Lund still makes me bust out laughing. First time I saw it my wife wanted to know what was so funny. She looked at the painting and simply said I don’t get it??? I said trust me, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Best wishes on battling your demons FF.

That painting is completely amazing.......close second is the pumpkin carving that is my avatar currently. Amazing talent, I can't draw a stick figure.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:The dude in all the pics is him. Back when he trolling Hope Walz on Twitter (LMAO) he made it very easy to find his Twitter profile named Zander Nordby. I did a quick google search of Zander Nordby and it lead me to a YouTube video called “walleyed pike sport netting”, which is now gone. The video was **** hilarious and the brand of humor that would be right up Felon’s alley. I think then checked the YT account and it was someone named Matt Jones, and the profile picture was the same man Felon has posted pics of in the ice fishing thread. Other videos on the profile included the video he did his moose painting off of, which leads me to believe the YT account is indeed his.

Now he could have just be using this dudes pics, or it could be him. The photos might also be from two, three, four years ago when he was tweaking.

Either way, internet legend for sure.

Nice work.

The thing is Felon is basically a real life Kaiser Sose.....he literally could have been planning this for years. We might never know.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:44 am

Not to sound like a homo but he’s got pretty nice teeth for being a supposed meth head.

I had some friends and one family member get into meth, one is dead and others have nasty teeth from it.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:19 pm

He was joneser on another forum so I thought Matt Jones might be his real name but no arrest records are showing on a search so it must be an alias.

Like empty mag said he was an amazing writer. I always thought he should be a author. Maybe we can send cartons of cigs to the prison to fund a book. Publish it and split the proceeds when he gets out. Then again maybe he wouldn’t be as good without meth.

I hope he didn’t post his face pics because he plans to be in the news soon and wanted us to know it was him. He has posted some crazy stuff on here he has thought about doing.

Internet legend for sure.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”