Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:29 am

Sweet I thought they may be sheeps. Still not super familiar with my salt water critters.

I just got down to Colombia. Hopefully I’ll add a few new fish species to the list. We stayed at a nice place by the airport in Medellin last night. We are heading to a little village in the jungle on the pacific today. We heard a gun fight a few blocks away while eating dinner last night. Full auto’s ripping off with return fire by semi’s. Nice welcome to the country.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:33 am

You could of went to north or south Minneapolis and heard plenty of gunfire for much cheaper.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:08 am

Sweet have a fun trip!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Nershi wrote:Sweet I thought they may be sheeps. Still not super familiar with my salt water critters.

I just got down to Colombia. Hopefully I’ll add a few new fish species to the list. We stayed at a nice place by the airport in Medellin last night. We are heading to a little village in the jungle on the pacific today. We heard a gun fight a few blocks away while eating dinner last night. Full auto’s ripping off with return fire by semi’s. Nice welcome to the country.

That sounds crazy but also amazing. Sniff some white stuff while you’re down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:55 pm

The hotel we are staying at used to be Pablo Escobar’s house. There is definitely a cartel presence but it is supposed the be pretty safe as long as you don’t try to pick up the hookers.

The women down here are gorgeous. Smoke shows left and right.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:21 pm

Maybe Nershi can bring back a wife/maid/cook/housekeeper! Good luck fishing and post pics when you return.

I know of a recently divorced fellow who “met a real nice woman in Thailand and is marrying her”

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:51 pm

Quack wrote:Maybe Nershi can bring back a wife/maid/cook/housekeeper! Good luck fishing and post pics when you return.

I know of a recently divorced fellow who “met a real nice woman in Thailand and is marrying her”

If I could speak Spanish I’d be doing my best. Not sure about the whole wife thing but damn that body and saucy accent can come home with me!

Day yielded some yellow fin and a pile of jacks. Couple odd balls too.

9EFA9665-817F-468D-8D3E-70B59628C008.jpeg

BE52B7C3-5997-4483-89E3-DE1D2E515BF2.jpeg

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:04 pm

Nershi wrote:The hotel we are staying at used to be Pablo Escobar’s house. There is definitely a cartel presence but it is supposed the be pretty safe as long as you don’t try to pick up the hookers.

Yep most are not 150 pounds overweight and full of tattoos like many American women.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:15 pm

recker7676 wrote:
Nershi wrote:The hotel we are staying at used to be Pablo Escobar’s house. There is definitely a cartel presence but it is supposed the be pretty safe as long as you don’t try to pick up the hookers.

Yep most are not 150 pounds overweight and full of tattoos like many American women.

Tattoos ain't a bad thing. You can tell right away how questionable a person's decision making skills are.

Full disclosure: I do not have any tattoos.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:34 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
recker7676 wrote:

Tattoos ain't a bad thing. You can tell right away how questionable a person's decision making skills are.

Full disclosure: I do not have any tattoos.

Duuuuude....that sounds like a freaking amazing trip......God Damn do you know how to do it right Nershi!

I had a Columbian lab instructor in college. She was gorgeous but I'm guessing more of a girl next door type for down there.....kind of more white....like those Mexicans from Puebla and some areas who can even be blonde haired blue eyes and fair skinned....this chick was hot but not the darker skinned big ass big tits, tiny waisted....maybe that's more Brazilian?

All I know is she wanted to fukc me something fierce. It was a basic lab for biology I think....I'd taken a couple years off, was coming back at 23 I think....so everyone else in the lab was 18-19....I was the only one same age as the instructor so that was a lot of it, but she liked me....she"d call on me and overtly flirt in front the rest of the lab, partnered with me since there was an odd number of kids unless we had kids skipping to where it was even....and had me walk her home after lab since she was on the same street as my girlfriend's place was but two or three blacks closer to campus. One day she told me the line from some movie, and I'll never forget the line but can't think of actress right now.....Ashley Judd or Charlize Theron....

"All a girl ever really needs is some deep dicking now and then....."

Said it smiling and facing me right at the pause when we got to her place and she'd bounce her sweet ass up her steps and I'd keep walking to my girlfriend's place where she never was at, had class, but I had a key and had like a 90 minute break before an afternoon or evening class......so totally could've cheated, and I'm guessing that's what was part of my appeal to her....had also met my girlfriend a couple times in passing as we were walking together somewhere.......

But I never cheated and don't really regret it since I wouldn't be able to say I've never cheated anyone I've dated....even the chick's I was only two or three dates in and casual still at that point....

I remember her telling me she was Columbian and I was like, "What part? Bogota?" and she was slightly impressed I knew a city in Columbia, but then slightly unimpressed when she said, "I'm from Medellin," and I'd never heard of it... didn't know who Escobar was at that point, might have recognized the name but oddly didn't know shit about him which you think I would've knowing me......

And that's the only Columbian chick I have a story of.....never banged her, never even kissed, but I can remember exactly what she looked like and everything about her personality, way she talked....she was fiiiiine, but not all full of herself. Shiiiiiiit....who knows? Maybe if I'd cheated with her I'd be bumping into on the dock down there Nershi.....stranger things have happened....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”