Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:35 pm

Oh yeah, agree with Recker in regards to the tattoos and overweight....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:56 pm

Apologies, I had always assumed "Recker" was code for overweight with tattoos.... Like "Biggun", but Recker "got her done... "

Nershi- it ain't about the love: but more about what you DON'T keep, know what I'm saying? That fine ink can stain!! Avoid the pain!

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:15 am

Seems like more people have tattoos down here than in the states. Especially young people. But they have much better art. Not the cliche stuff you see in the states. And almost no fatties.

Felon there are lots of light skin people down here. Skin color ranges from white to black. Race and skin color aren’t really a thing down here. No one cares. People are people. Probably how it’d be in the states if the media and government weren’t shoving race down our throats 24/7. There are more light skin folks in bogota and Medellin and more dark skin people in the coastal villages. Many of the coastal villages were formed by blacks taken from Africa during the slave trade.

Been a phenomenal trip all around. About to fly back in to Medellin for one more night then head home. I’ll post up some pics and a report when I get back.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:28 pm

Safe travels!

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:47 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="recker7676"][quote="Nershi"]The hotel we are staying at used to be Pablo Escobar’s house. There is definitely a cartel presence but it is supposed the be pretty safe as long as you don’t try to pick up the hookers.

The women down here are gorgeous. Smoke shows left and right.
Yep most are not 150 pounds overweight and full of tattoos like many American women.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Tattoos ain't a bad thing. You can tell right away how questionable a person's decision making skills are.

Full disclosure: I do not have any tattoos.[/quote]Nor do myself or my wife. To each his own I just don't find leg tattoos attractive on a woman in a dress. But the fatter ones seem to have them all over their body. But you are correct

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:53 am

Nershi wrote:Seems like more people have tattoos down here than in the states. Especially young people. But they have much better art. Not the cliche stuff you see in the states. And almost no fatties.

Felon there are lots of light skin people down here. Skin color ranges from white to black. Race and skin color aren’t really a thing down here. No one cares. People are people. Probably how it’d be in the states if the media and government weren’t shoving race down our throats 24/7. There are more light skin folks in bogota and Medellin and more dark skin people in the coastal villages. Many of the coastal villages were formed by blacks taken from Africa during the slave trade.

Been a phenomenal trip all around. About to fly back in to Medellin for one more night then head home. I’ll post up some pics and a report when I get back.
Alot of it has to do with class. In China and Korea women who are better off try to stay light shinned cause darker skin makes people think they are low skilled farmer types. I've seen Chinese women in Mexico when it's 90 out with full tops on and Darth Vader masks at the beach to keep the sun off their skin. They have every inch above their waste covered.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:49 am

Out at a remote cabin and denalli was outImage

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Sweet pic!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 pm

No pic, but I had a real life Fowler sighting today. And it was 100% confirmed, so we know he’s still kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:57 pm

I successfully faked my death to most of the people I knew in that life.....now I'm free to start over.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”