StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

I just can't figure this out

Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 pm

So fish felon has a contest on the opener, combined smallest length of 3 pike wins, so did ( I'm almost positive) duckster on tos, must be the same guy, does that mean that ff, is mark j, and duckster ? I just can't keep up with this. I also remember dt hammer picked out dwendt as " i like woodies". Was that accurate? If so who else has dwent been? If someone can keep up with these multiple personalities please post up who is who. Its extremely confusing, especially for someone (me) who has only been on the internet for about a year now. Thanks.

bow-fishhunter
Mergie Marauder

Re: I just can't figure this out

Fri May 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Don't bother! If they want to do that then they're trolls and trolls live under bridges... try to help people out the best you can and try to sort out the info you receive o yea and kill ducks in the fall :)
If a man speaks in the forest and there no woman is around to hear him... is he still wrong???

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks for the advise bowfishhunter, I'm down by pelican rapids south west of you a little bit. If you wanna get together for some fishing this summer send me a pm.

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm

I am not and never have I been a member of "TOS" not even sure what it stands for. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of actually.

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 3:30 pm

I completely believe you dwent. I apologise for the horrific accusations I made. I only hope, no beg that I can start over, and maybe, someday, have the honor of having you consider me as one of your friends. My appologies,................ dick.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Dwendt is speaking the truth, or at least is certainly not a reincarnation of I like woodies or mark j.

Fish felon however seems very familiar.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks for the heads up shnelson, that's exactly the kind of info I wanted to know. I would like to make a public apology to dwent, my bad. I just assumed that since you took to, at least from my point of view, disliking h20fowler so much you must of been one of his stalkers. I can't apologize enough.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Rumor has it the Lanyard is ILW.......

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Truth is I hate everyone.

I didn't realize fowler had "stalkers".

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 09, 2014 4:32 pm

dwendt wrote:Truth is I hate everyone.

I didn't realize fowler had "stalkers".

Once again I offer my most heart felt apology and wish the first year hunter dwent, remember that's your story, good luck this fall.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”