Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Pumping up....

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 am

Now that the family groups are making daily flights past the house and the broken honks of the young geese are making morning coffee taste better it's time to:

start watching the hunting videos
reading the MacQuarrie books
getting the boat blind FINALLY ready for once.

Watching some YouTube vids this a.m. made me wonder~ is there a shots per bid minimum that "Teams" need to make it a good show. Something about the shotgun reports to augment the bad rock soundtrack they use? Krikey, Team Spank Meat or whatever can burn A LOT of ammo on one bird. My thought while watching a couple of them was, "...don't you realize how lame it is I just counted 7 shots on that one bird?", which was slowed down so you could see the patterns hitting the water all the way around it.

But then I remembered a goose guide that hunts the Lac Qui Parle area and thought: those that film hunts may not necessarily make the best editors of filmed hunts :-)

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Re: Pumping up....

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

You're watchin the wrong videos lanyard. Try one of the RED Tube "Featured Movies"
Very educational :)

Swampcollie
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am

You perverted old man Walker! Funny a guy your age knows thst site

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

His wife bought him a subscription as their wedding anniversary present so that he'd leave her alone.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:27 pm

It is fun to hear the gun go bang.

But latter in life it is funer to just be able to hear.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Smoke on the water power cords never get old. Especially slowmowin' feathered critters.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”