Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
Harold Houck
Mergie Marauder

Federal Stamp Increase Next Year

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Its looking like they are increasing the Federal stamp price to $25

http://www.deltawaterfowl.org/news/arti ... aded-to-25
Harold Houck
Midwest Outboard
midwestoutboard@gmail.com
http://www.midwestoutboard.com
651-276-6988

duck_dynasty
Coot Commander

Re: Federal Stamp Increase Next Year

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:29 pm

If it means maintaining and purchasing additional duck habitat and hunting opportunities Im all for it. It is getting a little expensive and that might hopefully thin out a few less hunters to compete with in the future :mrgreen: just hope it doesnt thin it out too much or were all in trouble :roll:

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: Federal Stamp Increase Next Year

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:23 pm

duck_dynasty wrote:If it means maintaining and purchasing additional duck habitat and hunting opportunities Im all for it. It is getting a little expensive and that might hopefully thin out a few less hunters to compete with in the future :mrgreen: just hope it doesnt thin it out too much or were all in trouble :roll:

I do not have any issue with the prices going but I thought i read where the additional moneys would be used on easments on private landsd. It would be nice to see it used on public lands where some of us hunt since we are paying for it.

Minnesota has the shallow lakes programs but alot of the federal WPA"s in minnesota are also dirty and full of carp. Alot of these waters are neglected once they are purchased and have little to no duck food in them. We should certianly be putting some money into these as well.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”