Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
deet
Mergie Marauder

Re: When a favor goes bad.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Like I said, don't know what Franny's username was (maybe it was just "Franny"?), but from all the stories I've heard, he sounds like a real idiot. The kind of idiot that pisses people off by being an idiot.

FF also pisses people off, but not by being an idiot. So I don't think they're the same person. But FF is definitely the late Nick M and Luke L. I'm not sure about I Like Woodies. Then there was another character that existed at the same time as I Like Woodies; the two of them were constantly at each others' throats. I'm pretty sure FF was each of them, just having fun on line. Sort of thought he was going through a schizo phase actually. Man, what was that other username? I think it had "duck" in it, and maybe some sexual innuendo? The two characters were kind of like a shoulder angel / shoulder devil pair. One actually constantly said "Praise Jesus" out of context. My favorite part about the minnesotawaterfowler days was trying to guess which new user was actually Nick M returning after a hiatus or getting booted. He always came back subtly at first, but then couldn't help himself and returned to his obvious ways within a couple weeks.

I've been on this site too long. The entertainment has been great at times though.

By the way, Stute, you won't catch me dead on Forest Lake, or any other metro lake. You must confuse me with someone else. i hope that person is cool.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Duckgasum or something like that...
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Yup. I just realized minnesotawaterflower still exists. did a search. Found him. Fricken duckgasm.

Fun reminiscing but I gotta get busy.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:41 pm

So fish felon may or may not be franny?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Brose
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 pm

It was Franny and Hen Salyer
DOA Decoys Pro Staff
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Or was fowler franny and i like woodies this whole time!!!!

Brose
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Bailey wrote:Or was fowler franny and i like woodies this whole time!!!!

Nope I hunted with fowler several times he looks nothing like franny.
DOA Decoys Pro Staff
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Delete
Last edited by Trigger on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Brose wrote:It was Franny and Hen Salyer

That's what I remember, I think that's MinnesotaDan on Duckhuntingchat if someone really wants to get the whole story. I think he tried to steal Mr. Wizards spot too... but I could be wrong.

Franny has graduated from waterfowl websites though. He has actually attempted the worlds biggest troll, one that should never be attempted because its affecting real people, in real life. He has done it for no reason other than wanting to be known as the biggest dbag on the internet for some reason.... he is the guy who started the "Boycott Twin Pines" facebook group because they posted some pictures of people keeping (legally) small mouth bass out of Mille Lacs.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Rick Nickles (Nichols, Nikkels, Nikles)? His name isn't even Francis? That's a disappointment.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”