Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: When a favor goes bad.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:30 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:No such thing as hot lesbian, only hot bisexuals

Agreed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: When a favor goes bad.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:10 am

HnkrCrash wrote:
Whenever I hear a chick's name is Dani, I instantly assume she is super hot.

Weird, I instantly picture a cutter in high school who became a stripper at somewhere like the Skyway Lounge, has lots of ink and body piercings, and may or may not wear black combat boots. Still hot, but like in an angry militant way.

Probably just different life experiences though that shape our perceptions.

Oh, FF if your wife is a stripper, or former stripper, nice work...as long as she wasn't working day shift.

We refer to the chick you explained as "heroin hot"

Yeah for some reason I think of Alyssa Milano during the show "who's the boss" when I hear the name Dani

Skyway lounge - classic. Reminds me of BJ's or Augies.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 am

^^^^^ 22nd Street Station, any club in 'Sconi.....

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Fish Felon wrote:I learned a while back what happens when you show acquaintances your turf. I'm at the point in life where the few guys I hunt with are also very busy. Usually the problem is trying to reciprocate and hunt their spot after they were nice enough to join me for a hunt. Obviously we don't get out as much as we'd like.

Well stated.

My dad always told me, pick your hunting partners more carefully than your spouse.

Whenever you give out a spot, it's no longer just yours to most guys. I've learned to be very cautious with those ace holes. More community spots, that's just what they are.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:56 pm

So what you are saying is dont bring franny hunting?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:30 pm

And don't let him see you keep a bass or he will try to shut down your business.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Trigger wrote:And don't let him see you keep a bass or he will try to shut down your business.

Bass are poisonous to eat.

Was guiding some guys on a church men's fishing trip. I released a huge bass a guy had caught, he sat there wide eyed looking at me like I was nuts. My oldest kid caught one just as big 2 minutes later and when he flopped that one back in the water I thought the guy was going to crap his pants. Why would anyone ever keep a bass to eat? Yuck! I'd rather eat snot rockets.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 am

We do fish frys at our cabin all the time in the summer, ain't no way I'm giving away walleye unless you bring me a $40 bottle. I catch a pile of 12" bass and fry them up. Tell somebody it's walleye and most don't know the difference.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:17 am

If you deep fry fish in batter, and enjoy eating fish with white flaky flesh, how can you not like bass?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Small bass out of cold clean water tastes great. I don't think I'd eat any near get-birdy's neck of the woods.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”