Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
Harold Houck
Mergie Marauder

WI has already published their Early Teal Summary

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:29 am

So another year of data for them and none for us, as well as revenue.

Looks like WI can get it right we must be to dumb -

http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/hunt/documents/ ... marywi.pdf
Harold Houck
Midwest Outboard
midwestoutboard@gmail.com
http://www.midwestoutboard.com
651-276-6988

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: WI has already published their Early Teal Summary

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

Wow they got lucky picking which groups to observe. I wonder if these groups know they are being watched? No groups being watched had violations but 22 citations given out to other groups not being watched for shooting at waterfowl during a closed season. I didn't read the whole thing so maybe it says it in there, and its still pretty good numbers. But I'd be on my best behavior too if I knew they were watching me

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: WI has already published their Early Teal Summary

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:23 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Wow they got lucky picking which groups to observe. I wonder if these groups know they are being watched? No groups being watched had violations but 22 citations given out to other groups not being watched for shooting at waterfowl during a closed season. I didn't read the whole thing so maybe it says it in there, and its still pretty good numbers. But I'd be on my best behavior too if I knew they were watching me

Always be on your best behavior because you never know when they are watching.

Ever looked through a co's spotting scope?

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 pm

No but they have crept out of the trees on us before, got my buddy for shooting a goose that started circling before close and he shot it 3 min after

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: WI has already published their Early Teal Summary

Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Harold Houck wrote:So another year of data for them and none for us, as well as revenue.

Looks like WI can get it right we must be to dumb -

http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/hunt/documents/ ... marywi.pdf

To m landwehr says you have enough opportunities. You don't question god!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:52 pm

My guess is on the "take/attempt to take", it wasn't someone miss identifying, but rather figuring a ducks is a duck OR shooting at everything that came by.....

Basically, Ass Hats.

No early season in MN, because of Ass Hats. Makes me wonder how we ever get a season at all...... :-)

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:59 am

Wow, 40 for 40?! That's crazy. I wonder what reason the teal season Chicken Littles will invent this year?

Even they have to aknowledge these reports are looking really good. But according to them what isn't in the report is the death spiral of local duck populations as well as increased church participation by WI duck hunters as a result of feeling unethical for harvesting more ducks than what is ethical by any "conservationist's" standards.

I mean, how many ducks do those guys need to shoot to say enough is enough and be satisfied with what's in their freezers? Seriously, how many ducks do they need to shoot?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”