Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
h2ofwlr
The One And Only

128 gun raffle Calendars for sale, deadline is March 21st

Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:35 pm

I have some 16 month Calendars for sale at $40 a piece. There are 3 tickets per calendar so it possible you could win 3 times. About 3000 calendars are sold each year. If 2900 are sold, 1 in 25 calendars are a winner. And they will ship it to a FFL near you if you want the gun.
The key is if even you don't want the gun - You get a gift card and you can get what ever you desire at Reeds sporting goods, be it fishing gear, hunting items, camping, etc. For those that don't know, Reeds has 2 locations, Walker and Onamia MN. They also have a full online website. http://www.reedssports.com

Proceeds help the Big Ducks chapter.

I ask that you include $2 cash to pay for the postage(+$1 for each additional calendar), and make a check or MO out for $40 for each calendar to the MWA.

Please PM me if you are interested. Once payment is received it takes about 2-3 mailing days for them to arrive.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: 128 gun raffle Calendars for sale, deadline is March 21st

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Please buy a calendar. And how about a becoming a member too? It's $30 for a membership. Below is the reasons why:

The chapter gets $10 for each calendar sale for habitat projects like the maintenance of Mallard hen nests pictured below. And we (Big Ducks chapter) gave $2000 towards the Claire-Rollings project near Benson in western MN, a 135 acre habitat project.

As for habitat, the MWA as a whole has been responsible for 23 projects of 12,570 total acres restored under the CPL grants since this $ has become available in 2010. The bottom line is that the MWA does indeed get dirt work projects done for waterfowl habitat.
Attachments
Mallards 3-13-16.jpg
Mallard on nest 3-13-16.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”