Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Snow goose spread stolen near Madison SD 3-16

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Snow goose items for sale or trade.
2 hrs ·

Help spread the word. To find these scum bags!
Adam Toboyek
5 hrs ·

STOLEN SNOW GOOSE SPREAD: Last night March 16 2017 between the hours of 8pm and 6am part of our spread was stolen just south of Madison South Dakota in Minnehaha County. The assailants took approximately 500 sillosocks, 1 dozen avery GHG snow/blue one peice fullbodys, 5 dakota decoy snow/blue fullbodys, 1 KW Avery Migrator Layout Blind with matching snow cover, 1 KW Avery Finisher Blind with matching snow cover, 1 Hunter Specialty Snow Cover, 1 Cabelas Northern Flight Vortex sporting 1 blue and 1 snow sillosock flyers, 1 homemade 4 speaker e-caller system, I have been coming out to South Dakota hunting spring snow geese since the season first started in the late 90s and never had any thing like this happen, we are all sick to our stomachs and ruined our trip which we all look forward to day in and day out dreaming about getting there and getting in that blind in hopes to see a white tornado spiraling down just like anyone else would, we've already contacted the sherrifs department, they came out here and made a case of it and it's all getting forwarded over to the South Dakota game and fish department, we've already accepted the fact that we will never see our equipment ever again buy I'm reaching out to each and every waterfowl hunter because most waterfowl hunters are some of the best people I know and have big hearts and passion and drive that we have to share this post and get word out with the power of social media, we are offering a genuous CASH REWARD to any information that may lead to the discovery of our equipment, contact Adam Toboyek (715)-432-8744
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Snow goose spread stolen near Madison SD 3-16

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 am

I hope that SoDak still has some tall trees with sturdy limbs for those thieves. That is disturbing news. Thankfully it isn't that common of an event.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

tbuc
Coot Commander

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm always nervous leaving decoys out unless they're over a hill and out of site from the road. Luckily, I haven't lost anything, yet.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:36 pm

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 am

Time to get the rope.

Justice would also be having those thieves run a gauntlet of hunters armed with bamboo canes.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 pm

sent while wearing women's underwear
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Is the pic of the pasture where they were stolen from? I've left decoys out but never would in a pasture like that. When we leave them out it's in knee deep mud that no one would want to bother with. Great job them recovering them though...Pretty amazing

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 pm

The real tragedy within this whole ordeal is that these kids probably blew their chances of ever becoming Avery ProStaffers.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:35 am

HnkrCrash wrote:The real tragedy within this whole ordeal is that these kids probably blew their chances of ever becoming Avery ProStaffers.

Yeah, but I'm guessing they'll have offers from Foiles before they get to court.....

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 am

lanyard wrote:
HnkrCrash wrote:The real tragedy within this whole ordeal is that these kids probably blew their chances of ever becoming Avery ProStaffers.

Yeah, but I'm guessing they'll have offers from Foiles before they get to court.....

:D :D :D :D

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”