Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Your Best New Euipment Purchase for This Year Was...

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Nershi wrote:Avery Marsh Seats are nice. Wayyy overpriced but nice.

No backrest but I need to pack small sometimes so I'm not sure I'd want one.

That cabelas one is almost a Avery one but with a thicker seat. But if you look close at cabelas waterfowl gear they just stole designs from Avery by the looks of it.

sent from your bedroom closet
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Bill Gilbertson wrote:FTFY2<br abp="866">
9manfan wrote:I used to drive a Pinto wagon to work for years, good car if you if you didn't have to drive uphill in the mountains and didn't mind the humiliation of being passed by old VW beetles.
h2ofwlr wrote:FIFY :mrgreen:

9manfan wrote:I used to drive a Pinto wagon to work for years, good car if you could keep the gas tank from blowing up......

Why no love for the Pinto's...... :lol: .......I actually owned three of those bad boys, 2 coupes and a wagon........ :lol: ....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Back in the day, four of us rented a Pinto Pony MPG while skiing in Utah. It barely made 15 MPH going uphill. Downhill was outright scary.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”