Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Screwed in the S zone again by the DNR

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 am

I guess you don't watch tv, as I did a hybrid Sling commercial that went right over your head like a GWTeal at 10'
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Screwed in the S zone again by the DNR

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:09 am

h2ofwlr wrote:I guess you don't watch tv, as I did a hybrid Sling commercial that went right over your head like a GWTeal at 10'
Hopefully i get a gw teal over my head thursday and friday. Probably wasting my time but will try the river near the end as i always do. With a 3 mph wind getting one would be good. If not getting drunk in the hotel always works!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: Screwed in the S zone again by the DNR

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:32 pm

The early freeze and big pushes messed up not just us. Northern Missouri will be frozen solid by friday and their season closes 12/28. Plus they got the big push of mallards in early november so they have had stale birds for weeks and success has gone way down at the public areas. I noticed on the harvest counts some days last week no ducks were shot on the area I looked at. Im guessing even the good old outhern boys will be shooting stale ducks until the end of January.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”