Forum rules
NOTICE! These forums are intended for CIVIL discussion around waterfowl hunting. If you've got an axe to grind or rant to make, do it in the MNFOWL's Misguided Children forum.
Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Snows Geese

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:19 am

I doubt the masses have reached Canada based on what I saw last weekend but it might not be long. There was enough birds in MN to resemble SD or ND. Mega feeds in all different directions. They were all boogeying south when we were picking up on Saturday but I’d imagine they will bounce back north quickly.

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Snows Geese

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Hansen wrote:SW MN is covered up . . . Marshall/Slaton/Lake Benton/Canby/Ortonville . . . .
Did you get them?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:50 am

Looks like flatlands flyways did not shoot dork.

Aberdeen, South Dakota

Submitted

4/3/2019 by R. F

hunted Tuesday April 2nd, saw 10,000 plus snow geese, landing in field behind feeding and then leaving in large groups north and south, had a few give our spread a look, but nothing closer than a few hundred yards, we were covered up with birds for almost a hour and nothing to shoot at, hunting with a outfitter group of 10, incredible sight to see sow many birds, majority adult, lots of Specs, Honkers, and Mallards, tough spring hunt for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:26 am

So did anyone here get into a good hunt this spring?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “Waterfowl Hunting”