lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Cabin Fever in Victoria

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Just a plug for Cabin Fever. Their service has always been top notch and everyone in the store always seems to be able to help. Hell, they're always willing to help, that's maybe the best part.

Walked in with my kids and an old Bear youth recurve that needed a string. There was no handing off, first person that greeted me at the cash register walked me back, measure the bow, grabbed a string. She hadn't loaded a recurve before, asked archery dude. He loaded it, measured it, and tied a knock knot. Off me and the kids marched. Daughter is jonesing for a quiver for the target arrows now.

Keep up the great work Cabin Fever!

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Cabin Fever in Victoria

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:21 pm

It is hard to find quality service like that....you are a lucky man. Kudos to Cabin Fever.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:44 am

They have always gave good service over the years. And are especially known for their archery Dept. And their fishing and gun dept service ain't too shabby either. CF is a solid 9 of 10 from my perspective.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 pm

I bought my Clam x4 there this Winter for $150 less than anywhere else. Plus a hot chick helped me. Awesome

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 31, 2015 3:54 pm

Just left cabin fever. Got asked by 4 different people for help. Will be buying my new bow there this summer. And yupp, good looking chicks working there too.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Great place, Brian is awesome. He really has helped our Delta chapter a ton over the years. I picked up a gun on the internet and had it shipped there recently, super smooth transaction. I think it's worth the drive for the service.

Return to “Firearms, Ammo & Gear Discussion”