gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Headlamps

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 pm

I seem to remember someone looking for a headlamp some time back. Can't seem to find the post. Anyway I was at my local runnings and they have about 100 of these 150 lumen ones on sale for 2.99 till the 31st. Some managers special. 3 AAA powered and can zoom from flood to spot. Seem to work so far in the couple minutes I tried it. Might have to grab a half dozen more for that price just to have around.

But then I checked to see what they had for better ones and found this 500 lumen li-ion rechargeable one with the flood to spot zoom for 20.99. Charges via usb (phone charger) and claims 3 hour run time on high with longer run time on med and low. I did the ol how bright is it really eye test and my eyes hurt so she's bright.

Just figured I'd give anyone still looking a heads up that they have practically free headlamps at mine so maybe others do too and they have a hella bright rechargeable one for a decent price.
1207171852a.jpg
1207171853a.jpg
1207171854.jpg

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
Last edited by gimpfinger on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Headlamps

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 am

Actually I had started that topic in the main forum about 14 months ago. For in case anyone wants to go and glean any info from it. http://www.mnfowl.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2410

For me I've been using the EverReady 250 lumen, about $15 at Menards when on sale. It has 3 light settings.

That 500 lumens 1 that you mentioned would be a good one for when in the boat or on a ATV to light up to the sides and it had rechargabl;e batteries too which is a +
And the 150 lumen for $3, well you can't beat that price as you can get 5 of them for the price on 1 EverReady.
But this also tells you the profit margins in the cheap Chinese junk out there. Pay them $2 and sell it for $10 :shock:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “Firearms, Ammo & Gear Discussion”