D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Serious question for Fowler

Sat May 03, 2014 12:22 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Gee Hamma, what are you trying to do, make me into a badass of legendary status?

How about telling us all how you REALLY feel about me.

I think most everyone knows that habitat is the long term key to be of help to the waterfowl. And many of these Orgs as mentioned above, your contribution is tax deductable VS if money is given directly to me.

Your doing a great job of that.

Steve Lee would hunt with you if you had the best spot in the world? Why?

Walker buys you a hunt and you bitch about it.

Phildo takes you out and you bitch about hearing a gun go off.

How I feel is it is funny to see you blab at this crap you don't live by, humor and I just want to add to the humor.

If your really about the ducks you could earn some money to help them, but apparently when the rubber hit the road you wuss out.
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 03, 2014 6:52 pm

The problem is you think he wants your help. He's got quite the system down where all that he needs help with is maybe a second set of hands if they aren't just getting in the way.

Sent from a phancy fone

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat May 03, 2014 10:45 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote: Phildo takes you out and you bitch about hearing a gun go off.

Interesting considering that you were not even there.

To be clear: Phil shot directly over my head at a low angle and I received a concussion over his carelessness. I had a headache for days and ears majorly ringing for over a week. Phil is a good guy and put on many a good hunt for many people. But on that hunt his carelessness spoiled it.

Ahhh yes... but according to you Hamma it was nothing... Tell you what Hamma, how about I take a shot 1' above your head from 5' away and see how you like it?

And some guys wonder why I do not like group hunts? There's been just too many damned close calls for me. And yes--I am gun shy as a direct result. :( But I am sure that you will chastize me for that too.

So Hammer--why is it you pick on me? Do you have such an inferiority complex that you feel the need to do it to feel superior so you can stick your your chest out and think you are man? In reality you are nothing but a little boy based on your actions. I have an idea - how about shutting the hell up and be a real man and quit stirring the pot.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 am

Id love to see the proof of a concussion as a result of this shot. I've had someone standing right next to me swing to far over me when bent down and shoot and sure it was loud and scared me a bit. It certainly didn't spoil it, I looked at him laughed a little and said yeah that was a little to close for comfort. He said he knew just the heat of the moment, apologized and guess what never happened again. I sure as chit didn't have a concussion and he was standing a mere two feet from me.

Gun shy? Are you a dog? If you are would you mind asking your owner which trainer he used because if this guy or gal got you on the computer typing I can only imagine what he can do with a hunting dog.

Lastly is it your superiority complex that needs to bring up that you think hammer has a superiority complex?

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 04, 2014 6:53 am

So...is fouler gonna get punched in the face, or is he gonna pu$$ out of this like everything thing else???

Gun shy! :lol:

What a chode!
Dominate The Skies.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
To be clear: Phil shot directly over my head at a low angle and I received a concussion over his carelessness. And yes--I am gun shy as a direct result. :(

So Hammer--why is it you pick on me? Do you have such an inferiority complex that you feel the need to do it to feel superior so you can stick your your chest out and think you are man? In reality you are nothing but a little boy based on your actions. I have an idea - how about shutting the hell up and be a real man and quit stirring the pot.

So you got a concussion and he did not hit you over the head with his gun correct? It was ONLY the sound that concussed you correct?

If you call it picking on that's your deal. I call you out cuz your such a poser.

I don't want to feel like a man.

Yes I am a little boy. Immature and irresponsible :-) Finally we agree on something :D

And my favorite "practice what you preach Al, you shut the heck up. Your the dip siht always making crap up.

Concussed by sound what next. Ha ha ha ha
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 04, 2014 9:05 am

As much as I'd love to see this little drama unfold further, its no longer constructive and has violated forum policy multiple times now.

Please refrain from creating new topics with this same intent. If you'd like to continue sorting out this issue, please do so in private.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”