randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Ideas

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 am

Long story short I have a neighbor at our lake place in Wi that doesnt it like my camper that i have a permit for. Its more he doesnt like it when I have more than one camper there for 3 weekends out of the summer. They come and stay for 2 days and then are gone except for mine.

Last weekend we had an extreme medical emergency witha 3.5 yr old at 11pm at night with airway compromise. I get an email from him at 1145 at
email titled: WTF

i didn't reply because i was busy

more to come.

any ideas as to how i can devalue his land by putting stuff up on mine.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Ideas

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Old camaro on blocks brings value to land.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Just go talk to him like a normal person...most people are pussies if you stand face to face with him and ask him what the problem is he'll probably fold over like a wet spaghetti noodle and leave it be. I've done this several times work and personal, 60% of the time it works every time.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Tell that jackhole to eat a d. I don't know how to do what you are looking to do, but I hope you figure it out and that it works to perfection. Guys like that deserve to have things ten times worse tha they are now so they can see how good things were before.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm

What maple lake said. Handle it like a man. If he is too childish too talk it out I could probably come throw a party some weekend and give him something worthy of being mad about.

Putting up ugly fences seems to really piss off neighbors and I'm sure it'd drop his value.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Chain link fence.
Old duck boats.
Barking dogs.
Loud music.
Smokey fires.
Don't cut your grass.
Don't trim trees/shurbs.
Loud kids.
Loud jetskis.
Loud women.
Practicing you goose and duck calling when they friends over for dinner, espically if they are eating outside.
When you do cut your lawn make sure it really loud, bonus points for smokey.

All the above work at pissing off a neighboor who is looking for peace and quite. :D

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 pm

So, you're the dickhead neighbor. And you're looking for more ways to be an even bigger dickhead??

Good plan.
Dominate The Skies.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Bullet here i thought youd be constructive.

Yep im the dick head since im only there 10 wknds out of the year and he lives there year around.
so the rest of the story.

im busy managing this young childs airway and we wait 35 mintues until an ambulance finally arrives. had we known this we wouldve just taken her in to spooner ourselves. while i am in the ER with this child not more than 45 mintues later i get another email from this guy stating this.

Aaron, your campers woke me at 645 am and 1145 tonight. I have put a complaint in to the county zoning office. 4th of july was fine for having campers but no longer. I am not going to tolerate this anymore. Don.

to which i reply back steaming mad hot trying to be as gentleman about it as possible.

Be a real man and call me or talk to my face. we almost had a 4 yr old die from airway compromise. You grumpy old bastard the world is bigger than you and your egocentric self!

to which i still havent received an apology for him not looking out the window and seeing 3 EMS vehichles with lights on not more than 75 yards from our house.

My ideas:
lots of christmas lights
paint the back side of my trees that face his house a bright orange or yellow color.
lots of signs saying welcome to the campground.
lots of no trespassing signs only on our shared property line.
fog horn
shooting my .40 in the air at random times during the night at the bears in our woods.
or i give him the option of allowing me to have more than one camper on my property or all of these things will happen.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

bow-fishhunter
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Pit bull with "beware of dogs" sign plaster all over the place...
If a man speaks in the forest and there no woman is around to hear him... is he still wrong???

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Trailer houses are cheap on CL. Buy a couple and park them on your property as "storage sheds" complete with garage doors cut in via chainsaw. Most trailers will already be filled with meth and garbage, but make sure they are FULL garbage. Also add several old lawn mowers in front of your new sheds. The rats will move in soon enough, and as a bonus, you will then get to discharge all manners of firearms to protect your family from the vermin.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”