mnfowl
Site Admin

No more...

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I've been pretty lax with the rules, but the teal thread got out of hand and has been moved to a moderator queue until I can review the posts. I'd rather not delete the thread completely, but it's not going to sit visibly locked with a majority of the posts in blatant violation of the rules.

Our Ohio friend, firstflight, has been banned. Accounts created with similar intent will be dealt with the same.

I haven't had time to review much else of the posted content today, so if you guys come across anything offensive please shoot a PM to this account with a link.

Perch_44
Mergie Marauder

Re: No more...

Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:15 am

In on one.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:39 am

IBTL.

It seemed most were enjoying the conversation, I'll admit it was pretty entertaining even though ohio man was likely franny (posts were originated from time warner cable in virginia, so who knows).

I'm completely open to changing the rules to suit our active audience, but I only ever get feedback from the inactive audience.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:51 am

that thread sure got the post counts up anyways, I didn't think it was that bad, couple names thrown around is all..................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 am

Yeah I probably wouldn't have banned the liar from Virginia. He did play the retard card pretty hard, but other than that it was pretty clear he wasn't serious about anything.

But I would to point you in the direction of the last paragraph in the fourth post on the Steve Cordt's should be fired thread. That guy , H2Ofowler should get banned for that post. That shyte is weird and gross.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am

And yet you keep talking about it and brought up gay dating. Hmmmmmmmm......
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 am

Can't even have a discussion about changing the rules without you guys getting at each other.

We're going to try something new here that should suit the majority of the active users quite well.

You'll see this forum is now MNFOWL's Misguided Children. Same rules apply, and I'll probably continue with the same level of enforcement or less. But now it's not the forefront of the site and enter at your own risk. It's not private, but could be - that's all on you guys.

The technical forums around waterfowl discussion (now at the top) will continue to adhere to the rules very strictly, I ask that you guys please respect this when posting there if you appreciate the entertainment value of this site even in the slightest.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:41 am

I like the idea of the misguided children forum. After all it is duck hunting and we all know what the conversations consist of in the blind.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:44 am

Also I think it was franny.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:53 pm

gimpfinger wrote: we all know what the conversations consist of in the blind.

Yeah, a bunch of men yip yapping worse than gossiping women. That is why I like to hunt alone..... It's more like bow hunting deer, nice and quiet.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”