9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Remember when....

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:08 am

tyler wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:when you need to change chokes on your bolt action, clip fed 20 gauge you just twisted the end of your barrel.

? I still do?

kinda like this 16ga?

Always called them " Dial a Duck"
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

LBI
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Lac Qui Parle was the place to go

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 pm

LBI wrote:Lac Qui Parle was the place to go

And talcot.

Sent from the bush outside your bedroom window.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

smg04
Coot Commander

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:08 pm

You could smoke in the bars, and if you didn't like it you could F'n leave

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

smg04 wrote:You could smoke in the bars, and if you didn't like it you could F'n leave

I agree with ya on that one. Even though my doctors have forced me quit smoking, it's terrible the way smokers are treated like second class citizens in MN.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 am

WALKER wrote:
smg04 wrote:You could smoke in the bars, and if you didn't like it you could F'n leave

I agree with ya on that one. Even though my doctors have forced me quit smoking, it's terrible the way smokers are treated like second class citizens in MN.

Smokers are the biggest leeches on the health care system. Period. You want health care reform make smoking illegal. Sure its a personal choice but dont come crying to me when you get cancer, have a MI,and get bad credit.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 am

....When "hunter recruitment" was telling a kid on Thursday he'd go hunting Saturday.... and the kid wore camo to school on Friday, and didn't sleep.... and it wasn't a job at the MN DNR?

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 am

....when a picture of Grandpa, Dad, and Junior wasn't something "special", but was just another trip home with birds?

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:17 am

.... when "youth" sports interfered with the hunting schedule because you couldn't leave until AFTER the Friday night High School Football game.... and it wasn't hunting interfering with the sports schedule, for kids as young as 5?

smg04
Coot Commander

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 am

randywatson wrote:
WALKER wrote:

Smokers are the biggest leeches on the health care system. Period. You want health care reform make smoking illegal. Sure its a personal choice but dont come crying to me when you get cancer, have a MI,and get bad credit.

I dont wanna debate smokers v.s non smokers, Im an ex smoker myself "only copenhagen anymore", But my prob is with the state telling the bars that they cant allow smoking. Way I see it If you own the building/busness/property I say it should be your choice if you want to allow it or not. If you dont want to breath it, take your busness elswhere, if you dont want to work in it, dont apply for a job there. Everybody makes choices in life, you choose where and what you expose yourself too. I hate government taking away peoples rights and choices. . .

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”