Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Re: Ferguson

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Maybe dude should have watched this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

Waterfowlist
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Just remember like 90% of african Americas thought OJ was innocent, we all know that wasnt the case.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:58 am

FF, you ready for the race war?

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:01 am

Our forefathers sure had better control of these people, damn liberals.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:06 am

As long as the Black parent and leaders are teaching the young that it is "us against them" which is definitely racism, there will be this divide. So yes many of the blacks are responsible for the racism. And it such a double standard, as the very thing you hated about Whites 100+ years ago you have become yourself - being a racist.

So get over it. You were not a slave. Perhaps the closest kin that was a slave was your great Grand Pa. He he was the slave - not YOU! Many hundreds of thousands of White men died to end slavery 150 years ago, how convenient that it is you forget that. I have some other info for you too, many Whites and other races were slaves when one looks historically over time. Yet you do not see any one of these other races teaching their young to hate based on skin color for what happened 4 to 20 generations ago. But that is exactly what some Blacks are indeed doing still today. Enough already of the modern day racism of Blacks against Whites.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 pm

On Yahoo News page, there are reports of the KKK in Ferguson. One of the pastors of a local church that burned down are now blaming it on the KKK. This will become another "Never Ending Story" that IMO will keep the races divided.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:36 am

tyler wrote:FF, you ready for the race war?

You bet I am!

I took an old Jeep Grand Cherokee and murdered it out. It really wasn't that hard to armor it and add a turret in the back. It's flat black with "Race Wars" in big white letters on the side. I put solid rubber tires on it so they can't be shot out.

I've got a couple old SBE's with extended mags on them loaded with buckshot that will work perfect for when I roll into a mob of people around Ferguson.

I wasn't planning on making the trip but with gas prices so low it almost wouldn't make sense not to go.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”