Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Picture Thread Spinoff Topic

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:02 am

Since some were getting pissed with all the unrelated picture posts.

h2ofwlr wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:
And the opposite happened when Chris Hustad banned him from DHC.

Riiiight. So when I was an admin and it went from 600 to 20,000 members, I had nothing to do with that. :roll:

Besides being extremely narcissistic to think that you were responsible for that site's success, which you clearly think is the case, for conversations sake let's just say you're right.

All the time and energy you spent over 4 years (750+ hours the last year alone by your own admission) was what drove the site from 600 to 19K members. Chris took care of all the "techie stuff" like being the owner and paying for all operating costs....but it was pretty much all you running it.

Sound about right?

How does what you're admitting not make you anything but a colossal dumbass?

Why would anyone heavily invest themselves in something they had no actual stake in? 750+ hours is a shitload of time you spent working for nothing---yes, working since it's obvious you took your duties as Admin as seriously as a job. Why did you never ask for a financial share of the site if what you're saying is true?

'Cause rumor has it VS bought DHC and the rest of his hunting site network for north of seven figures.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Picture Thread Spinoff Topic

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am

I always thought an Admin did the job for the barrel sticker, the street creed, and maybe a hoodie....

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 am

The list of reasons could be endless...

There's a sucker born every minute...

Foulers just talking out his ass as usual...

Fouler has never had a real job, so he didn't know one could get cash for doing work...

Fouler was mainly in it to get to know as many young men as he could...
Dominate The Skies.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:15 am

Here's a couple of the more delusional quotes from h2ofwlr on the subject.

h2ofwlr wrote:So basically Chris and I controlled site. Like I said, Chris did the techie stuff and I handled the day to day things.

You basically controlled the site!?! Hahahahaha! That's rich. Funny how you tried to login one day and were banned and never let back on the site that you "basically controlled."

h2ofwlr wrote:I was A2 and ran DHC day to day operations for 4 years. In the end it surpassed Nodak and was #2 waterfowl site and there was over 100 Mods. remember we had all 50 states, + Can and Intl too and many forums. It grew from 600 members to 19k+ members when I was A2. Chris owned both (he did the techie stuff) so when he cut me I was off of both sites. He never even gave a reason, one day I could not log in. And he would not return my phone calls or emails. I never even recieved a thank you from him for all the free time I contributed to DHC. (I am talking 750+- hours that last year alone). So go ask him why he did it. I never got an answer. BTW, I did nothing wrong as A2 on DHC to deserve to sudden cut. So go figure.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

lanyard wrote:I always thought an Admin did the job for the barrel sticker, the street creed, and maybe a hoodie....

Typically it's for the tiny bit of power and the false feeling of superiority.

For guys like h2ofwlr who are longing to feel like a man for once in their life, that little shred of authority can mean a lot.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:54 am

I'm worried for you FF. I haven't seen anyone so wound up about crazy crap Al says on the inter webs since Hammer...

Hits for Conservation, crashing his machine, etc..... none of that had an effect on Al.

The round, padded room isn't ready for you FF. I get it. The lack of logic, the flip-flopping, the grandiose claims, the constant "been there, done that" infallibility.... I get it. But be careful, don't let your Ahab get Moby Dicked by Fouler!

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:55 am

I assume DHC is that skirt in the air, happy waterfowler's site?

Who's Chris Hustad?

How do you get banned from multiple forums?

What the heck is an A2?

Is that a Browning and does that resemble an A5?

Kinda clueless and just wanting to learn what all the cool kids already know.

Are barrel stickers the answer to my crappy waterfowl hunting skills?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:28 pm

chris hustad was a nd field hunter and owner of dhc

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:40 pm

This is going to be a really long "off season!"
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:40 pm

This all sounds great, where do I get me one of these minimally compensated admins that will boost the site stats so I can eventually sell out to the likes of VS?

I'm not even greedy enough to ask for 7 figures, I'd be happy with the upper end of 5!

If I knew it wouldn't violate several of the forum policies before getting through the preface, I'd love to see the biography FF could do on fowler. Or maybe not, the old man and the slough was eerie enough for me.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”