shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Re: Picture Thread Spinoff Topic

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 pm

cstemig wrote:This is going to be a really long "off season!"

Just wait, we're not even completely into the "off season" yet!

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 pm

shnelson wrote:This all sounds great, where do I get me one of these minimally compensated admins that will boost the site stats so I can eventually sell out to the likes of VS?

I'm not even greedy enough to ask for 7 figures, I'd be happy with the upper end of 5!

If I knew it wouldn't violate several of the forum policies before getting through the preface, I'd love to see the biography FF could do on fowler. Or maybe not, the old man and the slough was eerie enough for me.

Why does Victoria's Secret buy hunting forums?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Haha, no need to worry lanyard...I have it under control! I appreciate your takes since you have the uncommon ability to be the voice of reason without being a wet-blanket.

With h2ofwlr it's fun to vent occasionally; maybe even necessary. Eventually it runs its course and get it out of your system. Plus it always reminds me that trying to illustrate to someone who's delusional just how delusional they are is pointless.

The worst thing could happen is that he'd actually get it one day. It'd mean the end of the career for the greatest duck hunting chat board internet jockey of all-time.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 pm

This quote concerns me the most:

(I am talking 750+- hours that last year alone)

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 pm

shnelson wrote:This all sounds great, where do I get me one of these minimally compensated admins that will boost the site stats so I can eventually sell out to the likes of VS?

I'm not even greedy enough to ask for 7 figures, I'd be happy with the upper end of 5!

If I knew it wouldn't violate several of the forum policies before getting through the preface, I'd love to see the biography FF could do on fowler. Or maybe not, the old man and the slough was eerie enough for me.

Just hire Fowler! He works for free, and within two years of him working his magic there would be 20,000 people on here. He's done it before, he can do it again.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Right, he just volunteer over 750 hours to a different website. He has hours a day to give away, for free.

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Hansen wrote:This quote concerns me the most:

Sounds like this Chris Hustad character owes Al a dinner at Red Lobster!! Hahahaha.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Big Doe Hunter wrote:
Hansen wrote:This quote concerns me the most:

Sounds like this Chris Hustad character owes Al a dinner at Red Lobster!! Hahahaha.

If Red Lobster is full, Shooter McGavin and I are going to The Sizzler this Friday night......maybe Al and Chris could join.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Stute Slap wrote:If Red Lobster is full, Shooter McGavin and I are going to The Sizzler this Friday night......maybe Al and Chris could join.

Classic...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 pm

9manfan wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:If Red Lobster is full, Shooter McGavin and I are going to The Sizzler this Friday night......maybe Al and Chris could join.

Classic...............

Yep, that gets a bump :lol:

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”