Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

"Good vs Evil" or the "Bored vs the Lonely"?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Call it what you will - but these two internet giants never fail to disappoint!!

As always FF crept into the scene completely under the radar showing amazing restraint and dedication to his cover story. When he could stand it no longer he tore off his disguise and the gloves right along with it - it was go time!!

Again showing amazing talent to torment and this time really proving he was a contender. His ability to tip toe right up to the edge of possible legal action with out crossing that line really highlights just how smart and yet a psychopath he really is, well done.

Fowler followed his traditional playbook of being the victim and immediately was caught in the corner taking shot after shot. It was sure to be another knock out with FF banned or Fowler disappearing as everyone was sure management would throw in the towel and end this round early.

Nobody expected what would happen next......FF was not banned! I think FF was just as shocked as Fowler! In the confusion Fowler fights his way out of the corner and stumbles forward - now on the offensive taking on FF, Trigger, and the "ever crabby/smart ass" Bullet. His "Guess what - F you?" post was as effective as surprising even shaking FF out of hiding and FF answered in kind pushing shit further than anyone imagined.

Threads getting locked, people personally offended and feelings hurt, forum owner's re-posting rules and forum guidelines, this is turning into possibly THE EPIC internet battle of the week!!

Good luck to all involved, and thank you for wasting my time at work!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: "Good vs Evil" or the "Bored vs the Lonely"?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Hahaha, thanks for the well written write up!

These dust-ups happen from time to time. My true M.O. is to just talk hunting and the outdoors and share a few articles I liked or found interesting and then hear others opinions.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Amazingly...no matter how big the shitstorm...no matter how many PM's to administrators he let's fly...good old fouler(the victim) ALWAYS finds his way into the middle. Almost, as if it's intentional. Personally, I think the old bastard is addicted to it. Routinely takes cyber-donkeypunches from anyone he can, and never refuses seconds.

Those others, mere amateurs. Though I believe FF is just breaking out of his shell. There is so much potential.
Dominate The Skies.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Hahaha, thanks for the well written write up!

These dust-ups happen from time to time. My true M.O. is to just talk hunting and the outdoors and share a few articles I liked or found interesting and then hear others opinions.

;)

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Fish Felon, pm me if you ever want to go ice fishing and have a couple Miller Lites.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Big Doe Hunter wrote:Fish Felon, pm me if you ever want to go ice fishing and have a couple Miller Lites.

Gross!
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Trigger wrote:
Big Doe Hunter wrote:Fish Felon, pm me if you ever want to go ice fishing and have a couple Miller Lites.

Gross!

Yup... Everybody know Miller Lite is for queers
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Man you guys are funny. No homo

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Bustin Lips wrote:
Trigger wrote:

Gross!

Yup... Everybody know Miller Lite is for queers

And tards from Wisconsin.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Sounds like a claudestine meet to plot further cyber campaigns against....... :?:
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”