WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Re: MN Fowl Hunt Meet Time/Location/Contact Info

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 am

randywatson wrote:By the looks of it west side as Todd put a pond in over there last year. Across the river frimnthe great goat raping

Yep that's the place Randy-just south of the goat field. You had it about right as lots of geese
but very educated & nothing would finish. Still was a good time & fun to share a pit with duck
smuggler, Goldfish, & Bill G. I & the WI guys (from other pit) left at noon & had one goose then.
The guide extended the hunt into the afternoon but I don't know how it went. I'll make another
post when get some of this damm snow moved.

How did the afternoon go boys???

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 am

Someone obviously forgot to tell the guides and fellow hunters never, ever let Walker play with fire! Never, ever let him play with anything mechanical either. "Murphy's Law" may happen at any time, but with "Walker's Law", it is guaranteed to happen all the time! :lol:

Sounds like you all had a good time and some opportunity to shoot. Those Rochester birds are seasoned veteran's and difficult to fool.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 am

cstemig wrote:Sounds like you all had a good time and some opportunity to shoot. Those Rochester birds are seasoned veteran's and difficult to fool.

Thanks for your work in setting things up Chuck. Your above quote sums things up quite well.
I was impressed with these Westline guys. Showed up with 3 guides & worked hard to get us birds.
The blinds were bigger than I'd ever been in & had garage roller lids which made things easy.
They did suffer from the "Steve Hansen Syndrome" which says that every decoy must be moved
constantly but it's a disease so no big deal :D

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

Sounds like you guys had a good time!

PDUX
Coot Commander

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Kinda broke this year but maybe next year I can join. Would like to meet some ya

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”