maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Game Fair

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 pm

My favorite are the "hunting" dogs that are there with their owners getting tangled up and drug through the crowd by their dogs. Lots of fine training specimens there

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Holy F. I went today with a buddy around 3pm. Massive lack of people. Tons of worthless muts. A few hot chicks, especially the one across from the banded tent that is selling duffle bags and what nots. Tits the size of your head and she likes to show them. Other than that we talked on the way back that this was probably our last year. No deals, I can get stuff cheaper on the net and not pay for parking , gas and admission(+/-$30). Coolest thing was the PPF new SD mud motor with a turbo!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Game Fair

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 pm

emptymag wrote:Holy F. I went today with a buddy around 3pm. Massive lack of people. Tons of worthless muts. A few hot chicks, especially the one across from the banded tent that is selling duffle bags and what nots. Tits the size of your head and she likes to show them. Other than that we talked on the way back that this was probably our last year. No deals, I can get stuff cheaper on the net and not pay for parking , gas and admission(+/-$30). Coolest thing was the PPF new SD mud motor with a turbo!

Pictures of head sizes titties or gtfo.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:52 am

shnelson wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:I'll be there hanging out at the mnfowl.com booth handing out barrel stickers!

We couldn't come to negotiation terms for a booth this year, so we'll have to pitch a tent outside the gate next to the shitters!

You think 500 barrel stickers will be enough?

Hahaha, that would be awesome! We'd need 1000 though for sure.

I wonder how many people would show up for h2ofwlr taking a punch from hammer for conservation?

It's so stupid they don't serve alcohol.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 am

Fish Felon wrote:It's so stupid they don't serve alcohol.

That's probably a good thing. Imagine the ding-dongs that go to game fair in the white sunglasses, straight billed hats and hoodies acting tough while hopped up on beer and booze while shooting clays trying to handle their out of hand mutts. That would be ugly.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:52 am

Fish Felon wrote:
shnelson wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:I'll be there hanging out at the mnfowl.com booth handing out barrel stickers!

We couldn't come to negotiation terms for a booth this year, so we'll have to pitch a tent outside the gate next to the shitters!

You think 500 barrel stickers will be enough?

Hahaha, that would be awesome! We'd need 1000 though for sure.

I wonder how many people would show up for h2ofwlr taking a punch from hammer for conservation?

It's so stupid they don't serve alcohol.

F - yeah!!

I don't care what anyone says - that was a brilliant idea to raise money for conservation.

Imagine on the schedule of events

10:00 am - 11:00 am Canada goose flag demonstration by Randy Bartz

12:00 - 1:00 Meet Raven the black lab and stare at Shara's daughter

2:00 - 2:05 Hammer punches Fowler for the ducks

3:05 - 4:05 Johnny come lately talks about short reed goose calls and decoy placement and suggests you buy his DVD explaining everything in detail

4:05 - 5:05 Dog big air contest - join other annoying over the top dog owners watch dogs jump off a dock. Mingle with others who also believe not only their dog is the smartest on the planet, but can also jump the furthest. After the contest return to a life of slow pitch softball and other activities of minimal skill.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:58 am

I think we could raise more $ using water balloons and selling them for $10 each or 3 for $20 :D

Hansen wrote:That's probably a good thing. Imagine the ding-dongs that go to game fair in the white sunglasses, straight billed hats and hoodies acting tough while hopped up on beer and booze while shooting clays trying to handle their out of hand mutts. That would be ugly.

^^^ Spot on.

And I think they want it to be a "family" atmosphere. There enough testosterone the way it is, much less adding booze to the situation.

I bet the hard core drinkers have a flask on them anyways.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Hansen wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:It's so stupid they don't serve alcohol.

That's probably a good thing. Imagine the ding-dongs that go to game fair in the white sunglasses, straight billed hats and hoodies acting tough while hopped up on beer and booze while shooting clays trying to handle their out of hand mutts. That would be ugly.

Oh, I can imagine it...it'd be awesome! There'd be big bigger turf wars between crews than at a watermelon eating contest in Compton. It's already a total shyte show...why not make it an even bigger shyte show?

The hammer "punching for conservation" was a truly brilliant idea and a completely new and innovative way of conservation fundraising. I honestly would have paid a $100 for a ticket to sit in the stands and then pounded a bunch of $12 beers while waiting and watching the pre-punch hype festivities. Times that by several hundred people and factor in the $1000 hammer offered and that's a shit load of money for conservation.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

DakotaDog72
Coot Commander

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:57 am

I actually enjoy Gamefair. I guess the real annoying part is going to Waterfowlers Hill and listening to every Foileswannabe hammering the latest goose and duck call. That gets old real fast.

I usually take my daughter who ends up holding every puppy in the place.

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:27 pm

DakotaDog72 wrote:I usually take my daughter who ends up holding every puppy in the place.

That's why I can't bring my wife there. Who knows how many puppies we would come home with.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”