gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Bailey wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Bailey"][quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Trigger"][quote="delta"]I don't think anybody is missing out.

Yes they are.[/quote]
I know we are. I went out tonight and looked around and decent amount of new birds around. Gaddies, reds and a few cans. Maybe some will be around for the second youth day(s) oops I mean when we open back up.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Well you should bang a bunch of uneducated birds on saturday i would think.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk[/quote]
That would get me a ticket down here.

I am heading north for the weekend though.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Oh I thought you were central zone for some reason.

Will be this weekend. Muskies and ducks.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: Splits

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Your going to be limited out and fishing muskies by 11am. Yesterdays front probably blew in alot of birds. A mini push if you will.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Splits

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Bailey wrote:Your going to be limited out and fishing muskies by 11am. Yesterdays front probably blew in alot of birds. A mini push if you will.

Kinda was think there was hopefully a small push of birds. Always is this time of year with a north wind. Problem is do I hunt a larger back pocket of a mid sized lake for puddlers or hit the smaller diver lake for reds, ringers and the odd mallard.

I will say this weather looks promising for muskies, a little warm up can turn them on this time of year.

Team Power Dump

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:37 pm

gimpfinger wrote:[quote="Bailey"]Your going to be limited out and fishing muskies by 11am. Yesterdays front probably blew in alot of birds. A mini push if you will.

Kinda was think there was hopefully a small push of birds. Always is this time of year with a north wind. Problem is do I hunt a larger back pocket of a mid sized lake for puddlers or hit the smaller diver lake for reds, ringers and the odd mallard.

I will say this weather looks promising for muskies, a little warm up can turn them on this time of year.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Did you nail them?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Bailey wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Bailey"]Your going to be limited out and fishing muskies by 11am. Yesterdays front probably blew in alot of birds. A mini push if you will.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Did you nail them?

Two missing from our limit today. Mallards, woodies and bwt.

Missed a big ski boat side.

Should pound the birds tomorrow since we watched them pour into a back pocket all day. Leaving the decoys and calls at the camper for this one.

Team Power Dump

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:08 am

gimpfinger wrote:[quote="Bailey"][quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Bailey"]Your going to be limited out and fishing muskies by 11am. Yesterdays front probably blew in alot of birds. A mini push if you will.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Did you nail them?

Two missing from our limit today. Mallards, woodies and bwt.

Missed a big ski boat side.

Should pound the birds tomorrow since we watched them pour into a back pocket all day. Leaving the decoys and calls at the camper for this one.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
Your doing better then most. The reports I read on du site are really poor.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Re: Splits

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm

gimpfinger, did you end up with any fish? And did the ducks pour into the back pocket?

We shot our limit in the morning then put three muskies in the net in the evening. I wish I could say that's just another ordinary fall day, but truly it will be hard to beat.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Splits

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:48 pm

deet wrote:gimpfinger, did you end up with any fish? And did the ducks pour into the back pocket?

We shot our limit in the morning then put three muskies in the net in the evening. I wish I could say that's just another ordinary fall day, but truly it will be hard to beat.

Birds never flew Sunday. Scratched out a few mallards, woodies and a bwt. But the birds we seen on Saturday never showed. Nothing really even flew a shooting time like they did the day before and we never even shot at the majority the first morning so it's not like we blew them out.

Missed a large muskie at the boat and had two more follows. Thinking if we would of went out Sunday it would of been better.

Team Power Dump

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 pm

gimpfinger wrote:[quote="deet"]gimpfinger, did you end up with any fish? And did the ducks pour into the back pocket?

Birds never flew Sunday. Scratched out a few mallards, woodies and a bwt. But the birds we seen on Saturday never showed. Nothing really even flew a shooting time like they did the day before and we never even shot at the majority the first morning so it's not like we blew them out.

Missed a large muskie at the boat and had two more follows. Thinking if we would of went out Sunday it would of been better.

Team Power Dump[/quote]
They certainly wasnt much reason for ducks to fly sunday. Today obviously a different story. Did anyone get out?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Splits

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Bailey wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="deet"]gimpfinger, did you end up with any fish? And did the ducks pour into the back pocket?

Team Power Dump[/quote]
They certainly wasnt much reason for ducks to fly sunday. Today obviously a different story. Did anyone get out?

I just went out and looked because that's all I can do. New birds have showed up. Good numbers of mallards, nice drake pintails, ringers and redheads. Would of been nice to be able to hunt after work.

Team Power Dump

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”