duck_dynasty
Coot Commander

Re: MN Vikings

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Again, it's not going to come down to anything. The seachickens are the far superior team on both sides of the ball. I know we had some injuries the last time we played them (joseph, barr, smith), but the chickens didn't have beast mode either. And they are going to be in playoff mode, taking it up to another level, which the majority of our team have not experienced, most importantly Teddy. Yes the cold will help neutralize things a bit and if we can win the turnover battle and make a play or two on special teams that will help keep it close, but that's as much as we can hope for. Will they blow us out by as much as they did a few weeks ago, NO, but will they win YES.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:40 pm

^^^^^

X's 2.... 3 injured players last go around wouldn't have prevented the win, may have alleviated the blowout but we got our rear ends handed to us on all sides of that game.

The only thing I'm clinging to is any given Sunday..... otherwise it's seahawks, 28-10 if I was a betting man.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Anything can happen in the playoffs. Chit even Eli Manning got lucky and won a super bowl.

I got tired of being let down by the Vikings so I don't really follow them anymore. Hunting or Fishing seemed like a better way to spend my Sundays rather than screaming at the TV.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:01 pm

My kid is a football nut and it's the one sport my wife will watch..... so now football has become his family thing we can do with him.

I'd rather work on a boat or refurb some decoys.... but the kids man, they make the whole room.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:28 pm

duck_dynasty wrote:Again, it's not going to come down to anything. The seachickens are the far superior team on both sides of the ball. I know we had some injuries the last time we played them (joseph, barr, smith), but the chickens didn't have beast mode either.

Yeah, losing Lynch really hurt them. Look how much it affected their ability to spread the defense and Wilson's ability to throw TD's...he only threw 24 in just the second half of the season. One more game and he probably would've put up Bridgewater's career mark. Man, Teddy is so good...I really like his composure....He seems so confident out there while playing like dog shit....174 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT=another great game for Ted....because he rocks.....

Bitch Mode coming back is a huge swing in the Vikings favor. He gets hurt and your QB and offense start putting up insane numbers. Carroll is dumb enough to play him because he's a fan favorite even though Russ hates him and he throws his game off...Beach Toad hates Wilson because he can speak non-ebonic full sentences. Why in the Favre would you want to start BM?

It's going to be a close low scoring game due to conditions and Carroll stupidly fixing what wasn't broken and calling a run heavy game.

Vikings not only have a shot they actually win a nail biter 20-17.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:36 pm

I've watched 2 maybe 3 games this year. I prefer listening on the radio or even just checking my phone after the game and getting all the information through reading a few paragraphs that Rubes spent their afternoon to obtain in order to talk about incessantly for the next week.

I enjoy watching a game given the chance, especially this time of year.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Ain't scared of Beast Mode. They were doing crappy with him and he wasn't even rushing for more than 100 yards a game.

Lolololololo @ Beach Toad

duck_dynasty
Coot Commander

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Don't be scared. He aint playin

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Atta boy.... Gary Anderson Jr. did what he does best. Shanked a 20

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 pm

I'd like to point out that the two most consistent things in Viking's football are choking and Bud Grant.

Take away his keys!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”