maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: The debates

Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:24 pm

Kinda like the media saying the FBI(and myself after reading the news headlines) reopened the Hillary case when it was actually never closed. Whatever gets them more clicks

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The debates

Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:59 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Kinda like the media saying the FBI(and myself after reading the news headlines) reopened the Hillary case when it was actually never closed. Whatever gets them more clicks

Actually from what I've seen the media is saying the case was never closed so it's not really being reopened.

Truth is it was closed when the FBI director said it's closed when he disclosed their findings to the Senate tribunal.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Did some deep reading tonight. Kim dotcom, assange, etc. Pretty interesting stuff, truth or not who knows. Assange claims Hillary will be arrested this week after he dumps the motherload. Who knows

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Seen from a few places that wiener and hot muslim chick kept the emails the FBI found as protection from hillary incase shtf.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Conspiracy or not, that I do not know, but an awful lot of people with dirt on the Clintons sure have had a lot of accidents way beyond statistical odds it seems. So having the dirt and a lawyer keeping it safe as an insurance policy is a good precautionary tactic. The "if anything ever happens to me, XYZ docs and/or recording will be released."

The new one is about a 1/2 black kid running around in AR is supposed to be Bill's son. I haven't checked it out - so no idea if BS or plausible or legit. http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/thre ... g.1013704/
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm not picking on you on this one Al, it's an overarching comment on the election that refugeforums.com is now a resource.

The population is so hungry for someone to actually lead. T Roosevelt might have been a Liberal, but he out his foot down and got chit done. The party of Lincoln drove Emancipation and a war because the country would be stronger as a whole.

Politics has always been about bull shit. But the BS meter has burst and the circle jerk that created this needs to pull their hand off the neighbors peckerwood and figure out the give and take they've been working on has lost its strength.

Everyone bitches about CEO pay, would rather they start bitching about the coin spent on election ads and lobbying and vs generating some f'ing economy.

Rant done.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Even local elections. Was talking to our IT guy he spent 10k of his own money to try and be mayor of a town of 3,000.

I will say this though. I don't want to hear any politician talking about job growth, theres more jobs right now than people willing to work. I've been looking for a guy for a year now. Hire a guy, he leaves 3 months later. Look for 6 months, hire another guy, fire after 3 months. Been looking for another 3 months. Spent 3 k on various job boards, advertising, etc. I literally cannot find anybody. Have had 3 applicants in 3 months. Every other business in town is in the same boat...they all have had help wanted signs out for months.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:52 pm

mnworks.net...91,000 job postings, 43,000 active resumes.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Fed up with both sides. This election is a reflection of how ignorant both sides are. If whomever is on your team, they can do no wrong. But the other guy sucks a Richard bag of hammers. I hate both sides. If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would, even though I hate the Clinton's. Both of our two "choices", aren't choices at all. Just force fed oral penetration and arse rapping that's meant to lead the ignorant masses to believe that they are choosing their hole and it's actually their choosing, when it's forced. Hillary is in, period. There's no doubt in my mind of that. But man I hope I'm totally wrong.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:18 pm

So republicans forced trump on us? Better remind the Republicans because they seemed to have forgotten that.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”