get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Re: The debates

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:19 am

gimpfinger wrote:So republicans forced trump on us? Better remind the Republicans because they seemed to have forgotten that.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

So who is on the republican ticket? If they didn't pick him, that truly shows how impotent the republican party is, when the guy on their ticket, they didn't even choose. AND I vote republican!
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:31 am

We chose him, not them for once (how it's supposed to be anyway). They only conceded once they realized that there was a mass exodus of the people about to happen. Still plenty of holdouts in the party left though. Will be interesting to see what happens to the party after this election.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:42 pm

The republican party has a lot of internal issues. It will be very interesting to see what they do after they loose this election.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:16 pm

I know most democrats are in the 494/694 loop but I continue to be amazed that I can drive 250 miles across MN today and see at least 24 trump signs and not a single Hillary one

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Something like 64% of the population of MN lives within 30 miles of the Twin Cities. If you live outside of that area, your vote essentially does not matter. It's a sad but true statistic. Because of the backwards, bleeding heart liberals who infest the Twin Cities metro, Minnesota may never elect a Republican again.

My observations mirror the above comment. I see Trump signs everywhere in outstate MN, it's a pity that there just aren't more people in these areas. The maps will likely bear a similar commentary tomorrow. Aside from the metro and the union blinded Iron Range, MN will be almost all red.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Looking pretty interesting!

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:38 pm

All over but the crying...I can hear it now all the way from Clinton HQ

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:21 am

Yes Hillary called Donald and conceded around 1;30 our time.

I knew that something was brewing last week. I even predicted on a FB post to a staunch Dem friend of mine who lives in another state to watch out as lightning may strike. She was aghast and thought I was nuts. She talked about the red sky this AM in OH. I basically said the red sky may be a warning of the impending Repub looming storm.
But being a Johnson supporter I was looking at this as not as a Reb or Dem, so I noticed things that many may not have picked up on. Basically the same thing I was POd about overall - the double standard of the DC elite being above the law. This vote was not just against Hillary, but really against the "establishment" of both parties, the elitism and gridlock in DC. it's marching orders to do some overhauling.

So the Repubs will have control of all 3, so it shall be interesting what they all do the next 6 months for laws. Like health ins, the wall/illegals, free trade agreements, 3rd trimester abortion, etc.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 am

Hillary so embarrassed she wouldn't even address the crowd last night. She should be. She had experience and the woman card

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 am

The polls from the liberal biased media lost a lot of legitimacy in this election.

There was lots of talk of a Republican revolution after this election but we may be seeing at a Democratic revolution after these results. I'm happy Hillary didn't make it in and a little scared Donald did.

I heard liberals on the radio this morning calling all Donald supporters racists. I guess the calls for unity that they made prior to the election were only valid if the Hilldog won which they thought was in the bag. I think the butt hurt is going to linger for a long time after this one.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”