maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: The debates

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:45 am

Thousands take to the streets to protest results. I don't recall Republicans protesting and marching when Obama won. These people are ridiculous

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:17 pm

As for the media and pundits - the closest in recent history is the Truman-Dewey elections and them missing the call. Perhaps some will remember the photo of the newspaper publishing Dewey wins with Truman holding it as the winner in '48

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:05 pm

This is pretty good. http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/fo ... l-service/

Comment section is very amusing.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Haha that's great. Seriously wtf is wrong with these people? High school kids walking out of class to protest? College kids protesting in the streets. Do they seriously believe Obamacare is sustainable and free college is good for this country? It's a bunch of people that have basically been living free their entire lives and have no effing idea how the real world works...where money comes from and who has to pay for stuff. False reality. We have an entire generation that is entitled and thinks everyone should get everything they need for little work. That is the exact opposite of the ideals our country was built on. And why we are in huge trouble as a country.

Trump winning is not going to magically change this. Trump has an opportunity to become one of the greatest presidents of all time if he can connect with these people, motivate them to join society and give them purpose, give them meaning. Almost like fdr and the ccc. Infrastructure is one of his policies, maybe get these people good jobs working on the nation's roadways and airports so they have pride in strengthening our nation. I dunno. If he can't connect with these people and there's constant unrest, he will go down as one of the worst. Forget Isis, forget foreign economic threats. Motivating the youth of this country to be productive citizens that pull their weight should be the #1 priority of this administration. Today's youth is supposed to be our foundation for a strong country...if their mindsets don't get turned around we will crumble together

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Voters flipped off Washington.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Check this crap out...
https://www.change.org/p/mark-dayton-mi ... -of-canada

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Such an overwhelming majority here didn't want him. To bad a few more people wouldn't of voted 3rd party and we went red the liberals heads would have exploded.
Screenshot_2016-11-10-13-55-05.png

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:03 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Check this crap out...
https://www.change.org/p/mark-dayton-mi ... -of-canada

Lol. Sounds like something Texas would pull. I love the comment about Canada's social services including their healthcare. I'd bet money these fools haven't looked to see what Canada's tax rate is.

Libs have been melting pretty hard the last couple of days. I gotta say I was as surprised as they were.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:08 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Such an overwhelming majority here didn't want him. To bad a few more people wouldn't of voted 3rd party and we went red the liberals heads would have exploded.
Screenshot_2016-11-10-13-55-05.png

It's Fowlers fault. He was campaigning for GJ.

I'll admit I voted third party (not GJ) because I didn't respect Trump enough to vote for him even though I agree with a lot of his positions. I did not think it would have been this close in our blue state. The people I know who voted for GJ would have typically voted Republican but were in the same boat as me.

I was really hoping Mills would have won in my district. It was very close.

I think a lot of the Trump voters came out because they were sick of the snotty liberals pushing their white guilt agenda and talking down to them. White pride! :lol:

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:04 pm

I'm sure there were a lot like my gf. I asked if she wanted to come early vote with me Monday...no im not voting she says, they are both dumb. I text her Tuesday and she says she just got done voting for trump haha. Finally figured out what a Hillary presidency would mean

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”