Mergie Marauder

Re: Any other ATV snow plowers on here? FUN! not work

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 am

Heres the ramp:

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 am

lanyard wrote:Skid steers are more functional year around if you've got a place to use them. For me the ATV is yard, ice fishing, plowing, hunting shack. I can get a skid steer when I need one for moving dirt, but that doesn't happen too often.

Sub on commercial jobs would be the way to go if you wanted to contract, or maybe friends/family/neighbors, but figure if you're getting $20-$30 a driveway, truck plow is much more efficient.

Since Hammer is independently wealthy, he might be able to manage plowing other's when it snows. If you have any sort of 8-5 gig, most people don't pay to wait for you to do your driveway, go to work, watch the kids hockey game, then pay you to come over.

You just made Hammer's day!

The skiddy is 100x better than a four wheeler for snow and real work in general, I have never seen a professional snow removal company out there on Hondas. An ATV is way better for the average Joe like me to avoid a heart attack and have fun doing it. Plus if you are a fat ass like me the four wheeler has almost entirely taken the place of my legs and snow shovel as well.

I feel like a real bad ass when I tell the wife "I will be out plowing snow" and fire up the Polaris to scrape off the 40 x 20 slab......then I come in the house and act like I just saved the world so she makes me chilli or something to warm up.

Labguy23
Coot Commander

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Sounds like me too. I have a 45x25 pad but I do plow our ally which is about 150ft long 2 passes wide usually. May help a neighbor out once in a while too if I have time. The cab on my Ranger keeps me plenty warm!
Conservation:Hunt with a trained retriever.

www.threeriversretrievers.com

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 pm

LOL. If you act good sometimes sweet thing will go out and shovel what's left over while your eating your chili.
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”