shnelson
Mergie Marauder

what are you getting your wife for Christmas?

Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 am

If applicable.

My wife is a stay at home mom, and I'm having a hard time coming up with something to get her this year that hasn't already been done. My biggest problem is every time I start looking, I quickly end up looking at products that in some way would benefit me more than her.

Guess that's why I let her do all of the Christmas shopping :). If any of you guys have any stellar ideas I could claim as my own, I'd appreciate it!

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: what are you getting your wife for Christmas?

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 am

If your wife is a music lover, you can't go wrong with buying her some of her favorites on CD.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

chevyobsession
Coot Commander

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 am

I got my wife a mossberg 500 super bantam with the pink stock and fore end. Not sure if that fits your lady or not but mine will love it.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:43 am

cstemig wrote:If your wife is a music lover, you can't go wrong with buying her some of her favorites on CD.

:lol:

You old guys! No one wants CD's anymore! If she don't have an ipod, get an ipod...if she does iTunes gift cards.

I'd say a blown up naked selfie would be a nice gesture

Personally, I'm taking the easy out and paying to mount the buck the girlfriend got this year...will qualify as a Christmas present, valentines day, and her birthday.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:45 am

I built her an AR last year, she loved it but has yet to shoot it (mostly due to being pregnant). I used to make her mixed CDs, but with things like Pandora and Rhapsody on her phone I think it's lost the effect.. still a good stocking stuffer though!

Leaning towards something that gets her out of the house and time to herself, figure she might appreciate that most given the 24/7 job she's taken on. Anyone know a good Spa she could make a weekend out of?

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:46 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:
cstemig wrote:If your wife is a music lover, you can't go wrong with buying her some of her favorites on CD.

:lol:

You old guys! No one wants CD's anymore! .

I've got a whole bunch of 8 Track tapes I'll sell ya at a good price.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 am

shnelson wrote:I built her an AR last year, she loved it but has yet to shoot it (mostly due to being pregnant). I used to make her mixed CDs, but with things like Pandora and Rhapsody on her phone I think it's lost the effect.. still a good stocking stuffer though!

Leaning towards something that gets her out of the house and time to herself, figure she might appreciate that most given the 24/7 job she's taken on. Anyone know a good Spa she could make a weekend out of?

Gym membership

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 am

I was going to suggest a Spa type of gift certificate. Even a 1/2 day where she is pampered for a while should go over well. Or do you want to give her this for Vday?
Otherwise how about shoes, it seems women can not ever have enough shoes...
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:29 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:
shnelson wrote:I built her an AR last year, she loved it but has yet to shoot it (mostly due to being pregnant). I used to make her mixed CDs, but with things like Pandora and Rhapsody on her phone I think it's lost the effect.. still a good stocking stuffer though!

Gym membership

I'd be careful with that one!! :lol:

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 am

If you have not already sent her to La Grande Salon & Day Spa on Forest Lake since the baby was born then you are already behind schedule. An all day pass might make up for it though.
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”