Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:25 pm

gimpfinger wrote:[quote="Takem1"][quote="lanyard"][quote="Hansen"]The biggest change needs to be that stupid long southern split. Or have two splits one early from Monday-Friday and another late like Monday-Thursday. But cutting out weekends in the south zone is insane.

Everything the DNR has said to this point is that surveys Indicate more people like the current framework than don't.

I personally think the survey is flawed to support the current framework.

I question a DNR "insider"'s ability to take a new look last the mechanisms that continue to support the current split clusterduck....[/quote]The DNR is full of crap. They need to turn the central and south zone into one and make a special zone for the southeast part of Minnesota.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk[/quote]Basically like the first year we had the split. North zone, south zone and a 5 day split.

Give the se mn guys whatever season they want.

sent from deez nutz lay'n on yo chin[/quote]Maybe the SE guys could be happy for once.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:01 pm

She should be making sandwiches, but that's not how political payback and the current need to fill positions with females/minorities work.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:47 pm

I saw a list of the newly appointed commissioners. Four of six are women. Gettin' WOKE

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:50 pm

deet wrote:I saw a list of the newly appointed commissioners. Four of six are women. Gettin' WOKE
Are they actually qualified for the job?

deet
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Takem1 wrote:
deet wrote:I saw a list of the newly appointed commissioners. Four of six are women. Gettin' WOKE

Does it matter?

But probably yes.

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 pm

deet wrote:[quote="Takem1"][quote="deet"]I saw a list of the newly appointed commissioners. Four of six are women. Gettin' WOKE

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk[/quote]
Does it matter?

But probably yes.[/quote]Hope so....

GK1
Coot Commander

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:18 pm

No teal season is the most idiotic thing ever. All the facts support it. Stupid asses in charge don't even understand how migration works.

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:20 pm

GK1 wrote:No teal season is the most idiotic thing ever. All the facts support it. Stupid asses in charge don't even understand how migration works.
A group in Lousiana is blaming DU and delta for the ducks not migrating this year. So I can see how there are stupid people in MN DNR that would think that.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Takem1 wrote:[quote="GK1"]No teal season is the most idiotic thing ever. All the facts support it. Stupid asses in charge don't even understand how migration works.
A group in Lousiana is blaming DU and delta for the ducks not migrating this year. So I can see how there are stupid people in MN DNR that would think that.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk[/quote]The guys in Louisiana would shot ducks until april if they could. I dont feel sorry for them.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Here is the fundamental difference of say AR VS MN.:
We are a production state - they are not.
There are minimal "other" ducks in AR in Sept.
Where as here there as a fair amount of other ducks than Teal.
The reality is that many hunters can not tell the difference between a Wood duck and Teal while in flight.
Frankly a small % of hunters can not even tell the difference between a young of the year Teal and Woodie while in hand in the Sept "brown" plumage.
That's the fact Jack!

That being said, I was a proponent of trying the Teal season for 9 days starting the weekend after Labor day weekend for the test period with the spy blinds, etc.
Frankly then some were going well what about YWD in the time period? JHC! Take the kids hunting and help them learn to ID ducks! Myself I'd rather see YWD being the Friday of MEA, with it closed the 2 previous days in the current Central and S zones. Then everyone can have at them on Sat and Sun and hopefully guys will have the kids with then too.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”